Chapter 14

(Killuas pov)

Sex trafficked? Abused? Like hell I'm gonna sit here and wait for him to do something himself. The next time I see makes start to appear on my body I'm calling the police! I should just call them now! What the hell doesn't he do anything?! Surely he can't be ok with this so why doesn't he do anything? He has a phone! He could tell a teacher he trusts, he could tell a counselor, he could tell a friend, he could as me for help! I know where he lives now so it'll be good, I know how to get the police there.

I'm not just gonna sit around while he goes on about how it's fine and he's got it taken care off when this has been happening for a long time! Obviously. I would know Cause obviously as long as I have been getting these marks it's probably from the abuse...

I sigh and hold him close kissing his forehead. I'm glad he told me cause now I can do something. Gon is full of problems...cutting himself, abused, sex trafficked...I'm gonna keep him safe, god I feel like such a idiot for what I did to him, I guess you really can't judge someone's home life and then make it worse. I hurt him...how did I not notice the marks on my body from where I hurt him?!

I such softly and look at him. "What time do you have to be home again? Just to make sure it'll be ok," I said nonchalantly as I look over at him "umm 6:30, I think me and my dad were gonna have a nice dinner or something," he said softly as I laugh soflty and nod "alright cool,"

He's lying... like hell his dad would be nice enough to make or take him out to nice dinner. I know he doesn't want me to worry but Im always gonna be worrying until he's out of that house away from all this shit he's going through. I'm very angry at him because he won't do anything!! I can't stop thinking about it, maybe if he just stays with me and never goes home we can figure it out but honestly he thinks it's fine... he can't be thinking that way cause now he won't do anything about it.

I sigh softly "Hey, maybe you can just stay with me, like for a few days just to get away from your dad and everything, what do you think?" I ask I wanted to see what he would say cause most kids our age are allowed to have at-least one night sleepovers and even one night could help him a lot probably.

"Or you know, you could just stay for like ever so that you never have to go home and deal with all that again. I said petting his head "what do you think?" I ask as I notice Gon glance down at his ankle. "P-probably not a good idea, but one day I sleepover, I just will have to ask my dad for permission and everything you know," He said as I look where his eyes look but trying not to let him notice. I yawn and pretend to gently nudge his ankle 'accidentally' and feel something hard like plastic. Weird.

I pretend like I didn't mean to not even looking at him and he thinks nothing of the small nudge. Hard plastic around his ankle...there are sort of spikes, like a dog shock collar/tracker. If his dad is looking at his location he knows where my house is then too...but still if he is being tracked and I get it off of him it'll be fine.

As the movie ends I see Gon is asleep. Probably best for him to get some sleep. I don't know how much sleep he gets when he's at home but it's probably not a whole lot. I lift him up carrying him over to my bed and laying his down. I cover him up with a blanket and make sure he is alll cozy! I get a glass of water and I look at him.

He looks so peaceful. I wanna kiss him so bad! I kiss his forehead gently and gently lift up his pants around the ankle looking at the monitor. It's locked on but...it should be easy to break with a hammer or something. Of course I'll have to be careful of his ankle. Maybe some think cut scissors.

I see how the sharps edges are digging into his ankle and cringe in disgust. I life up my own leg and do see a few purple slice around my ankle. "Ok good, it's not black or a dark purple." I lift my shirt and see the dark purple used to be black in my stomach and nervously lift up his sweater. I see the bandages up stomach area and take a deep breath. It does seems to be healing. "It used to be black so it is healing very good.

I sigh as I stop looking and let him sleep for a bit after a little bit I look over at the time and it's about 6:00. I smile deciding to wake him "hey, let's have a snack and play some video games, then I'll take you home," I said as he nod "ok!" He says excited but sleepily. I smile and head to the kitchen getting us some apples and peanut butter and crackers and cheese. I smile and take it over to the game room and turn on the Nintendo switch handing him the remote. "Let's do a Mario party." I say turning it on. He smiled and nods.

We play a few games, I was Rosalina  cause she had the lightest hair so she probably looks the most like me. Gon on the other hand was pushing which kinda matched a bit. I smile as we snack and play a few 15 minute rounds. He's seems to be having fun, that's good...

After a couple short games I see the time "Oh! I should probably drop you off now huh? It's almost seven!" He said as Gon looks and he jumps up. "Ahh Yeah, I don't wanna get in trouble you know! We gotta go we gotta go we gotta go!" He said rushing to the door putting on his shoes trying to rush me "hurry Killua!" He yells as I sigh softy following beginning him and putting on my shoes. "Hey calm down it's ok," I said reassuringly I grab my my keys unlocking the car and getting in. I start the car as I see Gon get into the passenger seat. I type his address into my GPS since I still don't know the way fully by memory then I start to drive.

After a little of driving it was about 7:15 I pull into the driveway and drop him off. "I'll see you later alright?" I ask as he nods "y-yeah ok!" He said with a fake smiling. I sigh watching as he gos inside and I'm left alone inside my car. I watch the house for a little bit seeing if anything happens but everything seems to be ok. I guess he wasn't lying about just having dinner with his dad. I take a deep breath and drive out fo the driveway.

I drive a bit I can't help but feel angry! He's being abused and manipulated he thinks that's it's fine or that he will do something about it but hes just I hate to say it he's being ignorant about it. I'm angry and frustrated but I understand it's not all the AU his fault but he's such a idiot! I push my hands in my hair frustrated and let out a hard sigh as I sit there. I don't know how long I was sitting there for but it begins to get dark outside and I sit up. I turn my car into drive to start to make the rest of the way home.

I sigh and look around and notice myself in the mirrors but see something weird. My neck was turning a bit colored but then I lift up my shirt and my eyes widen...what is happening?

my body...the marks are disappearing?!