Chapter 4

(FT HEAD SCAR AGAIN!!) Sorry if this chapter is kinda fuzzy and chaotic I'm still healing from Brian surgery ahahah so if it's confusing sorry but I'm trying to get used to writng again, my left hand was paralyze for a few days I'm still trying to get sued to it again!!)
(GONS pov)

"What do you mean your gonna help?" I said nervously, pulling my knees to my chest. "We'll, I'm a undercover detective, a young male came in with finger prints around his neck, we took scans of them and we tracked down the malehim down byfinding his location which was on record , once we got a permit and searched his house we found a bunch of child porn and arrested him when we were questioning him about the prints he told us about you, but we have to have evidence before I can do anything more to get you out of here," he said as I looked at him shocked "is me not being here expecting you to rape me not enough?!" I yelled as I felt tears fall out of my eyes, the fact that my dad is expecting me and you to be having sex right now, that's not enough evidence for you to get me out?! I yelled as I cried. Choking on my sobs.

Just my stupid self thinking someone was actually gonna help me get away from my dad and this endeless cycle but only Zushi could do that, he's the only one that cares about me. "I don't need your help, I can do this on my own. I don't want the police involved anyway, just go away!" I said emotionless. "Wow,You're just a little brat!" He spat at me as I looked at him shocked. "What's the point of helping if you're not even gonna do anything, I just wanna be left alone with not enough evidence?! I'm here right now, that's enough!
So if you want help you can help by leaving!" I said as I gripped the sheets in my fist and began to cry "I don't want anyone's hell I can handle this on my own!"I cried out as I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Hmm, and what would happen if I were to tell your dad that you're talking to possible Customer like this?"I may be a cop but that doesn't mean I have to help if you're gonna act like this you can stay here. For all I care "he yelled as tears streamed down my face. "You're just a brat, wait until I tell your father about what you said, this is how you have been treating the men, this way your dad Gonna be mad if you lose a customer huh? my heart sank as I watched him get up "wait! Wait Please don't he'll hurt me please I'm sorry please never mind I do understand please don't leave I'll make it up to you please!" I yelled as he left the room. "Wait please I'll do anything please!!" I yelled as I heard voices coming from outside the door. My heart began to beat Like crazy. I knew I was gonna be killed for this. Without thinking I ran under the covers of my bed "why why couldn't he just get me out me being here is enough evidence I need out!

I started to cry and I heard the door slam open. "You useless piece of shit!" He yelled as he grabbed me harshly and slammed me to the ground. He was definitely drunk and smelled strongly of alcohol. I Gasped for breath as I heard him taking off his belt and cried. I tried to sit up when I felt the hard cold leather of his belt hit my back making my knees weak. I cried out as he kept doing it over and over hitting my back and creating laceration after laceration

I couldn't stop crying as I felt the pain over and over. My skin on my back broke open and began to bleed, my white school shirt getting stained as I laid there and covered my head with my arms trying to protect my face . And finally it stopped. I uncovered my head to take a look and saw him leaving the room.Myhurt and I tried to get up but I fell. My ears were ringing and I started to get dizzy as I slowly turned so my back was facing the mirror in my room and I sat up with a painful cry and I turned my head to look in the mirror.

I slowly took of my shirt and saw three belt size blood lacerations on my back. I cried and tried to reach them but it was in a very hard place to reach. I cried and laid on the floor not being able to move. I soon started to see balck spots and my vision was blurring then I just remember falling and everything around me going black and falling asleep just from exhaustion And probably a little blood loss.