Chapter 5

(Zushiz pov)(I swear this is a killugon book but this picture kinda matched soo🛐🛐🛐)

Gon was sleeping on my chest, poor baby's been through hell, I gently moved hair out of his face before softly giving him a small kiss on his forehead, I'm gonna help him. I saw headlights reflecting off the steel fence and into the  window of Gon's room, his dad was home. It was later by now so it makes sense he's here,I have to leave. I couldn't risk Gon getting hurt in case his dad sees me.

I slowly grabbed out my notebook to write him a note for when he wakes up, and put it in his pocket. I watched him for a minute to make sure he wouldn't wake up from me moving. I looked down and quickly crawled out the window. I'll see him tomorrow at school.

I made my way home where I went to my room to do my homework, I had baseball practice tomorrow and Killua was being a jerk to the whole team for some reason, it's kinda pissing  me off but whatever. Once I finished my homework I took a shower and went to bed thinking that if I go to sleep faster then the quicker I could see Gon tomorrow, I need to make sure he's ok. I set my alarm and plugged in my phone then made sure I had everything ready for tomorrow, I made him lunch once again knowing he probably wouldn't have anything, it's good for Gon to eat. He's very skinny, his dad probably won't buy him food or anything. His dad is disgusting.

I swear I will kill him. Like I said before, my dads the chef. If the police could easily cover it up, he deserves to die.

Anyway, I quickly fell asleep once my head hit my pillow, just stressed out from everything that's been going on with baseball and Gon and just school in general. I hadn't realized how tired I actually was until I was asleep.

(GONS pov)

I woke up in my room, it was dark and cold without Zushi. I had a bad headache but did feel a lot better. I just wanted to see Zushi again, he's the only person I trust. I just want him to come back. I don't feel safe without him. I took a deep breath and tried to fall back asleep. I looked at my alarm clock, a few more hours until school, tomorrow will be better. I just gotta make it to tomorrow school on time and I'll be able to be with Zushi and he and I can hang out and stuff. I cuddled into my pillow and started to fall back asleep.

I woke up to my alarm next morning and quickly got up. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to get all freshened up before school. I looked at my stomach which was still purple and bruised but Zushi really did help it a lot. I put on my shirt and pants and tie and brushed my hair and teeth making myself feel even a little more put together and clean. I'll take a shower after gym class.

I grabbed my backpack and shoes and started to walk to school. My shoes were torn and had holes in them I could feel water seeping in from puddles left over from last night's rain. Maybe I should get new shoes, if I asked my dad maybe he'll get me a new pair! These ones are old anyway!  I smiled as I saw the school come into view and sped up.

I went to the gym for the first hour, which was fine. I just wished my stomach hurt a little less but not much I could do about it. I walked, the breeze was calming, it was slightly cool on my face and the air smelled fresh and clean, my dad smoked so being out of the house to get some fresh air was a lot better.

I made it to school, going quickly to the gym to meet up with Zushi in the locker room Like we always did before gym class. I made it in and sat down on the bench. I opened my locker taking out my gym uniform and looking at it, I didn't wanna take my clothes off, no one was here yet so I should change quickly.

(Killuas pov)

I made it to school and went to the gym, I love gym class. It's the best class plus I have an attention seeker in it and I can hit him "accidentally," with balls. I got to the locker room and saw it was only me and Gon. I smirked and walked up to him pushing him against The locker making him squeak, "Killua, please just leave me alone," I said softly not looking at him. He said "awww, I was just gonna help you with your shirt," he said as he tugged at my shirt "get offf! Get off!!" I yelled not wanting him to see my stomach.