A suprise

It's now the next morning, and the green-eyed teen looked at the date on his phone. He grabbed the pillow that he was just using a few minutes ago. He shoved his face into the thing before letting out a very high scream that was now muffled. After the little scream feast, he pulled the pillow away and let out a happy sigh and stood up.

He did his morning routine, except he skipped the shower. There was really no point in taking two showers; he was just going to take it after his morning run. So, with his workout clothes on, he went downstairs and left after he put on his shoes. It was still fairly dark outside in the early morning. The stars were still out but slowly disappearing.

He started with a slow jog for at least ten good minutes, then picked up the pace a little. The teen was now on the beach. Slowly, the beach was becoming cleaner than when he first started. So he got to work slowly moving metal pisces over to the road or over next to his things that he had here on the beach. After an hour of working on the beach, he decided that it was time to head back home.someone?

This time, he meant his home. The locks on the apartment have been changed, and the spare is with the Bakugo's. Izuku made it back to the apartments to see the manager waving him over. So he slowly walked over to her. She had a small box, no larger than two inches. It was black and had a bright blue ribbon around it with a bow.

"Hello, Ms. Miller. Do you need me to deliver that to someone? " The boy asked

shed.projects

Ms. Miller gave a small chuckle and held it out to the boy. The said boy raised a brow at the woman but took the box. A smile appeared on her face as he nodded to the box, as if telling him to open the box. So he did and was a bit confused.

He held up the silver key. "What's this for?" he asked, looking at the old woman.

It's to the shed. I thought you could use it for those projects of "yours," the lady said to him.

The boy ran as fast as he could over to the shed and unlocked the door. As soon as the door opened, he let out a couple of giggles. He stepped in and dropped everything on the floor, then left, running to his apartment and into his room. He grabbed a few things from there before grabbing the table that was on the balcony.

When he got to the shed, away, he looked at the time and grinned. He got to work right away, not wasting any time. The music and the sound of someone giggling were the only things that could be heard coming into the room. At one point, some teen from a few floors down walked past the shed and screamed, running away after hearing someone laughing like a madman and then screaming "IT'S ALIVE!" followed by even more madman giggling.