Planning pt.1

I was way too excited to wait until next week so I'm making my way to the principles office now. I knocked on the door and heard a cheery voice telling me to come in. I opened the door and walked into the office and happily took a seat. The rat just sipped away at his tea while I bounced in the chair.

"So what can I do for you child?" he asked.

"I want to cause a bit of chaos" I said grinning.

"I'm listening," the rat said, sliding over a cup of tea for me.

So for the next two hours I explained my plan to the animal that ran the school. He was quiet most of the time but he would add hisinput where he thought it was needed. We talked some more about everything and how it would play out. When I walked out of the office I was munching on a cookie and humming happily as I walked down the hallway.

I could see a few students still in the halls a few kids talking to each other. I was just about to walk out of the school when I saw a guy with dark purple hair looking about worriedly. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around and looked down at me with thin purple eyes.

"You ok?" I asked, looking up at the boy.

He just looked down before shaking his head. I took the time to talk calmly to him and in the end I got a small description of who he was looking for. I held out my hand with a soft smile and he took it after a few minutes. I held his hand like a mother or a sibling would walk around at a slow enough pace to look around and for him to keep up.

It took me a little bit but in the end we ended up in the library. The boy, Tamaki, as I learned , was holding my hand and the back of my shirt with his other hand. He would hold tighter on my shirt if there were more people around us.

"There he is, come on" I said softly to the boy behind me.

The two of us walked over to the other side of the room where a tall blond haired boy was. Girls were surrounding him and from the grip on my shirt I don't think Tamaki was very comfortable around so many people. I snapped my way through the crowd of girls until they got the hint and started moving on their own. When I stopped I looked up at the boy. Blond, check. Blue eyes, check. Blinging smile? The guy looked down at me and smiled at me. Check.

I pulled Tamaki in front of me and stiffened up. The girls were still around. I rolled my eyes and turned to them. "Scram, can't you see your making the poor boy tremble!" I was semi shouting at them. Some scoffed and walked away while others just walked away.

One girl though just stayed and kept flirting with the blond boy like she didn't even hear me. I rolled my eyes but turned to the dark haired boy. "Do you trust me?" I whispered to him. He looked at me for a minute then nodded his head slowly. I gave him a smile and we walked away much to his confusion.

I walked over to a bookshelf where he could still see us but hidden out of sight. I had him stay there and I took a deep breath. I stomped over to the two and pushed the girl off the blond standing between the two of them. "What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed at the blond.

He kinda just stared at me confused. I sighed angrily throwing my hands up in the air "If my best friend was here what would he say? Seeing some chick pushing her boobs in your face and you just letting that shit happen." I semi-yelled out.

A look of realization flashed in his eyes, I turned to the girl that looked ready to start something. She had her arms crossed as she glared at me. I copied her "Don't ever think about coming onto a man that's so clearly taken" I snapped at her.

"He clearly wants me!" she screamed at me.

"Really he wants you? Because the last time I talked to my bestie he kept going on and on about how he couldn't walk for days on end." I smirked at her. "Not to mention all the hickies all over him," I quickly added.

"W-what?" she asked dumbly.

"Yeah he really did a number on the guy" I chuckled out.

"Whatever I'm out of here" she huffed walking off.

I grabbed the blonds wrist and pulled him over to the bookshelves where the dark haired boy was hiding. I started giggling seeing him hiding but walked over to him and pushed the blond in his direction. The two fell were mere inches from each other's faces. I thought it was funny. "I'll see you later Tama-chan, it was nice to meet you!" I said as I walked away from the two.

I heard a soft groan and chuckled walking out of the school now. I looked down at my phone to see what time it was. My phone lit up and read 4:55 on the screen. I sighed but just kept walking out of the front gates and down the hill. I played music and let it blast through my ear as I looked at my messages.

______________

ASSHOLE

Where the fuck are you?

Izuku where the fuck are you?

I'm going to beat your ass when you get home!

___________________

Izuku groaned as he finished reading the messages. He knew he was in for it now. The trains weren't running this late so the green haired boy let out another groan but still started his way back to his house. Izuku knew better than to take his time when that man was in one of his moods, it never ended pretty.

Before the young boy knew it he was standing in front of his "dad's" house. He forced himself to stop shaking and open the door. The light from in the house flooded his eyes as he walked in closing the door behind him.

The boy's eyes could see the beer bottles all over the floor and a loud crash from the kitchen told the boy that the man he calls his father was in the kitchen. Really he didn't want to be here anymore but he had no clue where his mom was at and he wasn't about to make that sweet woman face the wrath of her husband.

"I'll just keep cleaning up after you again," Izuku mumbled under his breath as he started to pick up the bottles on the ground.

Izuku still hates his so-called father with a burning passion and wishes for nothing more than to be anywhere but here. His mother and best friend don't know anything about him coming here for the last week and a half. He doesn't want to be here, but he also doesn't want his mom or best friend to get hurt. So he does what he can to keep him away from those he cares about.

______________________________

You guys have made me cry. This story now has 1k reads! I'll update when I can and if you like this story then go check out my other stories too if you want.

Also sorry for the wait life got in the way and I was also working on my other books too.