Enternce Exam pt 2

Izuku made his way to the support classroom for his other test. When he got there, he looked around until he saw his name on a table with his bag on the table. He made his way over to the table and opened the bag taking out the contins and seting them on the table then just sitting down waiting for the one of the pro heroes to come in.

Five minutes later Cementoss came into the room and the noise died down quickly. He took a look around then spoke up.

"Ok we want you to make something that works. This year don't care what you all make as long as it works. So any questions?" he said, looking around.

A girl with pink hair stands up "Are we allowed to make more than one?" she asked.

"No it's one contraption person. If nothing else then you may start. You all have two hours to make something" he announced.

As soon as those words came out of his mouth I got to work. My hands moved like they had a mind of their own as I picked up a skinny pole and sawed it down until I had three, four inches long and made it as thin as chopsticks. I got a bowl and mixed a few things together until the mixture was a deep midnight purple.

I was done with my 'contraption' as cementoss said before anyone else. So I let them soak in the liquid until the time was up. I took them out ten minutes before the timer went off and finished them. We were then told to grab the inventions and follow the pro hero outside so we did.

I smile as I see the winged hero: Hawks standing on the stage talking with Midnight, whatever he had said made the 18+ hero blush so hard she looks like a strawberry. It was quite funny to see. We all wait for instructions.

"Ok as you can see we have two other pro heroes here. They're here for someone's invention so please don't mind them. Now when I call your name you'll come up to the stage and show us how your invasion works then answer any questions." Cesmetoss told us.

One by one everyone went on stage and showed what they made and answered questions. Cementoss has to fix the stage four different times and the frist time it happen Hawks had shielded himself in front of Midnight from how big the blast was. Luckly no one was hurt or blinded.

The only ones left were me and a girl with pink dreadlocks and green-yellow eyes and she kept jumping up and down like a toddler on a sugar high. I shook my head and rolled my eyes . "Mei Hatsume" the girl squealed and went to the stage. She had a huge grin on her face as she held a small round in her hand.

"This is baby number 45! If you just press this" she said as she pressed the button. All of a sudden a ton of glitter came out and most of it happened to land all over me. I shocked my body and most of the glitter fell to the floor around me. I had to bend over and shake my head to get more of the gittler out of my untamed curls before straightening up again.

It was my turn after and I went up there. I froze for a second with all eyes on my but closed my eyes taking a deep breath before opening them again. I mostintoned for the two heroes to come up to the stage. "Midnight would you say that your quirk takes a minute to take full effect?" I asked. She just nodded her head with a slight pained look in her eyes. "Ok then this is what I want you and Hawks to do for me."

"I want the two of you to attack me." I said with a smile on my face.

"WHA!" Hawks said, looking down at me.

"I want you both to use your quirks on me for the sake of the presentation." I started calmly.

They both look hesitant before sighing and nodding at me. I smile at them then the two of them before letting my smile drop as I get into a fighting stance. Hawks let a few feathers come at me while Midnight pulled back her costume. Purple/pink smoke came out and held my breath and reached to my back pocket pulling something out. I threw it and in an instant I was gone.

-3 rd person-

Hawks and Midnight froze and blinked when the green-haired boy was no longer on the stage. Everyone looked around until they spotted the boy behind them in a tree. Then he was gone again. A gasp was heard so everyone looked back at the stage... only to see the green-haired boy on the stage again.

"H-how?" was all that came out of the winged hero.

"I give you teleport darts!" Izuku said, holding up three red darts, with a smile on his face.

"Now before anyone says anything these particular darts can only be used once a day. Once the dart has hit its target that's where you teleport to.You have to retrieve the darts manually unless there's some other way to get them back." I tell them.

"That's very cool, I like that!" a kid said.

"Your baby is so cool!" someone said.

"Well that was the last person so you can all leave now you'll get your letters some time next week." Cemntoss said to everyone.

____________

____________

I want to say HI! I also want to say sorry for being MIA by I am back and I'll update when I can. I had a huge writers block and started working on another book and got an idea from writing that book but it didn't fit the theme so I'm going to put in this one.

Also I'm not sure when but on one of my up coming chapters I'm going have you guys vote for what book I put out next.

I'll gave a description of the book and the name and then have you vote for witch one you guys want to read but that's for later.

_____________