Vanish

(I'm skipping to a month from the entrance exam)

-Flashback-

"So it's not long before school starts. Have you got a place in mind?" Mic asked the young boy who was seated across from him.

"I do, Mic, but I'm not saying where I'm going. I'd rather not jinx it. " The young boy giggled.

Mic crossed his arms in a pout, and this caused Izuku to burst in a fit of laughter. The hero just looked at the screen in front of him before looking back at the young boy. Soon the room was filled with the laughter of the two males.

"But I will say something." He said.

"Oh, and what is that going to be?" Mic asked, turning to the boy.

"Kacchan, I'm not going easy. So you better bring your A game. " The boy said before falling into another fit of giggles.

-End of flashback-

Over the last month, the sound of giggling was heard more and more. People that were on a walk or run even stopped what was going on. If Izuku wasn't in his small workshop, then he was sleeping, eating, drawing, or training his body in some way.

It was now two weeks away from the entrance exams, but that was still a problem for the future. Right now, Izuku had to worry about running from a very tired, sleep deprived hero without getting caught. An idea popped into the boy's mind and made a sharp U-turn.

Now he was running head on towards the hero. With a smirk, Izuku jumped at the same time as the pro hero. Then he was gone.

-Eraserhead aka Aizawa-

Gone

The kid is gone.

great.

Not

I turned around the same way the kid went, but he was gone like a damn shadow. Well, my shift is over, so I get to go home. I was running on rooftops to get home when I heard something that caught my ear. Sighing, I made my way over that way. I jump over to a different roof and look down into the alley.

A kid is standing between a man about his age curled up in a ball behind the small child. The man has this dark aura around him, but then so does the kid. I see the kids glare and shiver, and I am glad not to be on the receiving end of it.

"He's a human being just like you!" the kid yelled, shivering, but his voice was deep.

Most likely a voice modifier. I thought to myself.

I looked down to see the kid sidekick the man after dodging a punch. This is now concerned with self-defense. But the kid can't go on forever... Can he? I lean my head back and drop a few eye-drops in my eyes and blink a few times. I look back into the alley to see the kid looking around for something before groaning.

"So are you just going to sit up there or are you going to come down here to help the man?" The boy questioned me.

I was caught by surprise, or maybe it was awe? I'm not really sure about that. I jumped down and the damn kid ran out of the alley. I let out a deep sigh, knowing that if I followed the kid, the man right here would get away. I made a call and waited for them to get here. A few minutes later, I gave my statement and left. I'd do the paperwork at a later date; I'm too tired right now. I let gravity take over and fell on the cough, and I let out a sigh before passing out.

___________________

_______________________

Why was I chased by Eraserhead? What did I do? Should I have gone somewhere else to run? Was it a good idea to run from him? Maybe I should stop going into town for my late night runs, I'll just stick to the beach. I changed out of my shorts and my sweat covered tank top and hop in the shower.

Then I was done. I put on my pajamas, then crawled into my bed and pulled the covers up to my chin and closed my eyes.

___

___

Short chapter I know but I got it out going to go work on the next chapter but it might take a little bit before I can get it out