Heavens Arena pt.2

The crowd was going wild, making the place even more loud. Izuku groaned and placed his headphones on and played some music. He and Gon were watching the match since they had nothing else to do before their matches.

All three boys had a match today, and all were at least two or three hours apart. So they all agreed to watch each match. Gon had a bag of popcorn in his hand, a smile on his face as he turned to his friend, who was mumbling as normal. He rolled his eyes at this and went back to watch the match.

Izuku had brought along a notebook and a few pencils with him. The boy had five in total. One sat on his right ear, three of them were poking out of his untamed hair, and the other one was in his hand as he carefully drew his next project. Izuku stopped what he was doing when he felt the change in the atmosphere. He looked around the stadium to see if he could pinpoint who it was, but luck was not on his side.

The whistle blew and the match got started.

Izuku took a drink of his drink while watching the game-*cough* the match I mean. Anywho, the two boys watched with careful eyes as their friends and opponents ran head first into Killua. The two shared a glance at each other before smirking and looking back at the ring. The guy tried to hit the white-haired boy only to end up on the other side of the ring.

The whistle blew, signaling the end of the match, and Killua held his fist up in the air, smiling at the crowd. He walked to the hallways, which just so happened to be where his friends were sitting. There was a group of girls by the rails waving at him and calling out his name, trying to get his attention.

Gon and Izuku were in the middle of a conversion when he walked to the tunnel entrance. The two stopped and looked at him and pointed at the door, telling the boy they would meet in the hall. With a nod, he walked away, leaving the girls calling out his name. By the time the three boys met up, it was time for Gon's match, and the boys ran as fast as they could make it in time.

In the end, Gon won by knockout. The boys had just enough time to go sit down for some lunch. From the matches they all won, they had enough to pay for everything they got. Izuku only ate a cucumber sandwich, and the other two had pulled pork sandwiches and a few sides.

When Izuku was done eating, he put his headphones back in to calm himself. He slipped his phone into his back pocket and the two soulmates wished him luck, but he didn't hear them and they parted ways. The two solmates go to their seats, and the greenette goes into the ring.

Another male was standing on the other side of him. He had skin that looked like he had been kissed by the sun a few times. Long blue hair was pulled back into a tight bun. Tight tan pants and a white tank top hugged the man's body, showing off his muscles. Izuku had to force himself to not roll his eyes at the man's jacked arms and legs. But he was so lost in the music that was playing in his ears that he didn't really care.

The guy charged at Izuku, only for him to side step at the last second. The guy was confused for a split second, but got up to attack again. Izuku took two steps back, then off to the right. The man fell on his face when he missed Izuku for the second time. He got back up with a deep growl that slowly came from his throat. He stood up slowly, looking at the small kid, who was only half his size, with a smile on his face.

"What the hell!" the man yelled at the small child. "Come at me!"

Unknown to him, Izuku realized he was in the ring, already having a plan. With a smirk on his lips, Izuku charged forward at the man. He rolled between the man's legs and quickly used the confusion to his advantage. So as soon as he stands up, he hits the side of the man's neck, sending him down to the ground.

"AND IZUKU WINS!" the ref yells and holds up the kids' hand.

Izuku happily ran down the hall to the next floor, where he had to go to get his reward and where he and his friends were going to be fighting next. The three boys met up and went up to the elevator. They step in, and Izuku grins and happily says, "50," his smile growing bigger at the faces his friends are making at him.

They all got to the front desk, and Izuku and the two soulmates got their envelopes. The three gasped as the man handed over a large tan one to Izuku. It was filled with way more money than they expected. "It seems you're a popular fighter kid. We sell out every time you fight." and with everyone else placing their bets on you. Then, the more people bet on you, the more money you receive as your prize. Anyway, your next fight will be tonight against a regular fighter. You can now use your quirk or any weapons you may have as long as you don't kill your opponent. " He said, and then shooed the boys away.

With time for the fight, the boys leave the building and go find something to kill some time. For now, they found a place to eat and sat down, then ordered some food. Izuku was tapping his foot to the music from the live band in the restaurant. He got up and pulled Killua up (he was closest to Izuku) and dragged him to the dance floor.

~Killua~ (short)

I looked back worried Gon was going to be upset but then smiled at me. I smiled back and turned to my friend on the dance floor. I grabbed his wrist, pulling him close to me as the band played something. Slow music played, and we got lost in the music as I spun him around. Afterwards, we stopped and looked over at Gon to see him smiling over at us, but then food came and we went over to the table.

~3rd person~

The boys sat down and started to eat. Smaller chatter here and there, laughter filled the air around the boys as they were walking out of the restaurant. With nothing to do, the boys decide to split up and meet back up in the ring before the match. With that, they went their separate ways for the time being.

While the two solmates went off to make out, ;) Izuku chose to go back to the ring and analyze the quirks and scope out the competition. With a goal in mind, the short greenette starts walking to Heaven's Arana, unaware of the eyes watching his every move.

You can see the building from just about anywhere in the city. It really wasn't that hard to miss, unless you were blind. People have said it's the tallest building in a japan. (not really true)Izuku wanted to get there as soon as he could so he started running towards the building.

Gold and red eyes watched him run off. The two follow behind the green-haired boy.

-Time Skip-

The stands were full and two soulmates sat close to the bottom of the stands being there for support. Six rows up two men were sitting down one with black hair and tried eyes a coffee in hand. In that same row as the two heroes sat two others. A woman with red eyes, short brown hair. She was more on the slim side. Next to her was a man with golden eyes and white hair that went past his back.

In just a few split seconds, the stands were going wild. On one side of the ring stood a man that looked very ripped. His hair was a light blonde color that was pulled into a bun, and his eyes were aimed at the small kid on the other side of the ring. short with untamed green curly hair. Baby fat was still visible with the freckles that danced across his face. He had what looked like a small backpack on one side of him and a small bar in his hand.

The blonde shot forward as soon as the whistle blew, while the green-haired boy picked something out of the bag and threw it at the blond's face. Red smoke blinded him for a split second before he swung his feet under the taller man, knocking him to the ground. But he didn't stay on the ground for long. The blonde shot forward again, this time getting a hit on the boy, but the greenette got a few hits on her own. The two were going so hard that dust surrounded them, but that didn't stop them.

Izuku took a single glance at the stands where his friends were. A smile took over his face. He saw someone he never thought he would see in his lifetime, and a smile took over his face. When the soke cleared out, Izuku pushed himself forward and up. Then, he wrapped his legs around the taller blonde next before throwing all his weight down. The two went down, and Izuku stood up in a fighting stance the second he let go of the blonde.

You could see the blonde breathing, but very slowly, and Izuku was declared the winner of the match.

________

________

So sorry for the long wait on this chapter.

I think I can post two chapters right now