A Letter

Two weeks later~

I just got back from my run and watched as the mailman walked away. I ran to the mailbox and pulled everything out and ran inside the house. I was so thankful that daddy dearest wasn't home, I looked through everything until my eyes landed on the UA logo. I dropped everything else and ran up to my room.

I sat on my bed and took a deep breath before opening the envelope, and a small dicsk fell out. I was confused until I saw All Might, my face dropped as he started to talk. But he stopped and had a confused face when a grayish white scarf wrapped around the other hero and flung him out of the view of the camera. There was silence, then a few giggles and a few groans.

Then a man with pitch black hair that reached his shoulders and onyx eyes walked into the camera's view. He was wearing all black and slouching slightly. A grayish white scarf sat on his shoulders, and bright yellow goggles sat on top of the man's head.

"I don't get why you want me to do this, but whatever kid." The man said, rolling his eyes at the camera. "You passed the written portion of the test with flying colors and made it to first place." Congratulations,s kid. Now we noticed that you wanted to taktwo coursesses. Unfortunately,y both hero courses were filled,but you did make it into the support course so congrats. Welcome to UA Izuku Midoriya."

With that, the hologram shut off and I was left there sitting on my bed with tears running down my face. I made it to UA. I smiled so big that my checks started to hurt a bit but I didn't care about that. I jumped off the bed and raced down the stairs and put on my shoes before running out the door. I ran down the street as fast as my legs would carry me. I stopped when I made to their front door.

I knocked on their door a few times then started to jump up and down. The door opened and I stopped jumping around to see who it was. I looked at my friends dad as he stared at me and I could see that he was holding back a chuckle. He pointed up the stairs as he moved aside to let me in. I raced up the stairs in a hurry and when I made it to the top I didn't wait and ran down the hall before slamming the door open to Kacchans room.

"What the hell!" He said, looking over at the door, pausing as he was pulling on his boxers.

I caught whatever it was that he threw at me. I look down at my hand to see a book in my hands. I fell to the floor and started laughing. I heard him walking over to me before stopping. I opened my eyes to see him glaring down at me with his arms folded over his chest. I sit up and look up at him with a big grin on my face. My eyes were closed, but I didn't care. I knew he was still glaring at me.

"I made it!" I said happily.

"Great, I get to see you even more," Kacchan said, jokingly.

"No, you won't, Kacchan." I made it into UA but not into the hero course, " I said, opening my eyes to look at my friend.

"What course did you make it into then?" He asked me slightly confused.

I started to giggle as I looked at my best friend. "I think you already know the answer to that one," I said, standing up.

"Oh my gods" is all he said, running a hand down his face.

After a bit, we started playing Skip-o and watching Miraculous Ladybug, I was the one to pick it.. Auntie came into the room with snacks and some drinks for us. We finished the game in just a few hours, and now we were just watching the show. Kacchan made a comment, and I gasped at him.

"Ok, why doesn't she just be with Adrien?" He asked, before stuffing his face with more popcorn.

"Umm no let the girl be with both of them!" I yelled at the blond next to me.