Chapter 30

Knowing I could no longer hold back anymore, I moved slightly in the bed but a strong resistance stopped me

Knowing I could no longer hold back anymore, I moved slightly in the bed but a strong resistance stopped me. Xander's steel grip was tightly around me.

I had woken up a few minutes ago just like that and was reminiscing his touch, smiling like crazy at the thought of everything that had happened but now, I wanted to use the bathroom.

Looking up, I paused trying to see if he was awake since how could anyone hold this tightly when they were sleeping. His eyes were shut. No movement anywhere.

"Xander," I whispered. He didn't move. I squirmed and with difficulty finally escaped his warmth and sat up. The duvet fell revealing my naked claimed body. Heat rushed in my veins with a love like no other.

I moved and sat at the edge after kissing his lips once lightly. My legs were dangling from the edge. Soreness was there but only the slightest. It hurt but not as much as I thought it would. Must be because I was wet enough.

I moaned a little when I tried to stand up.

Small husky laughter danced in the air followed by the words, "I wonder what would have happened if I had taken you one more time the way I wanted to." Xander. Sure he hadn't fallen asleep.

I veered around back after turning on the lamp, his eyes were open now. Sleepy and so sexy. My breath stopped as I took in his form. His hair was disheveled just the way I loved.
This perfect man belonged to me.

"But I'll make love to you again and then fuck you real hard." His voice was rough. The words made heat pool between my legs. I knew he was holding back a lot last night until I asked him to move. Even then his movements were controlled.

"Xander," I murmured, my voice was hoarse too.

"Angel, you look breathtaking baby." He slowly got up, the cover left his muscular body and I bit my lip. I turned forwards, not looking at him. I felt wide awake now. "So sexy." A small kiss was felt on my naked shoulder after he pushed my long hair to my right side.

Electricity ran through every one of my cells when he sucked my skin. I just shut my eyes, breathing heavily.

"Sleep, Xander. I need to use the bathroom," I murmured.

The mattress shifted and he got off the bed. He was naked. I tried not looking at him because I knew I'd be flushing like crazy if I did. More than I already was.

One of my hands voluntarily went to his shoulder as he picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

He hoisted me up slightly more to find my lips, kissing me ever so slowly.

"Put me down right here," I demanded outside the door.

Xander put me down despite looking at me disapprovingly. That was a surprise. I could've bet that he wouldn't have put me down.

"Sleep," I said and locked the door.

After I cleaned myself, I looked in the mirror. I looked the same but different because I felt different. Tilting my chin, I examined the dark red marks on my skin. Tingles made their appearance straight to my toes. Faint lines of his fingertips were also present on my waist. His mark. Beautiful.