𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Why not go outside to cheer you up, yeah?" Loid says to Anya as he waits for her to answer

After the interview that day, things have gone a little rough for the family, especially in Anya's case. She's been in her room the whole day and would just come out when she needs to eat or she just needs to relieve herself. Anya has been so gloomy after that day. Loid and Yor have been trying their best to cheer up the poor kid but they couldn't.

Loid thought that it would be better to let Anya do what she wanted, or even get what she wants. So he thinks of an idea to just make her day special, at least for doing her best.

He then knocks at the door twice. "Anya? Are you up?" He asked through the door, he heard her muffled voice as he then sighed. "It's past afternoon..." He muttered. Loid slumped his shoulders, He felt a hand laid on his shoulder as he looks back to see Yor giving him a gentle smile.

"Try giving her some time for now, let her go out of the room willingly..." She says to him. "She's been like this since yesterday, don't you think it would be better to let her do the things she wants for today so she might cheer up even if it's only for a bit?" Loid then says to her.

Both adults turned their heads instantly when they saw the door behind them. They felt relief when she finally came out, but when they saw the look on her face. Their expressions quickly change into a puzzled one, at the same time. They felt sad for the girl.

Anya stood at the doorway with her chin up, her eyes were red from crying and there were stained tears that were on her chubby cheeks. Yor felt herself move to her and hugged her tightly. Loid, on the other hand, was standing behind Yor with his eyebrows knitted to each other.

"Oh, Anya... have you been crying? Your eyes are swollen..." The Raven-haired whispered at the girl. Anya's hand was around her neck, she didn't answer as she laid her head on Yor's chest.