𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Welcome to our HQ Ms

"Welcome to our HQ Ms. Y/n and Ms. Kana! We are so glad that you have finally contacted us, over the past year we've been eager to finally recruit you to our agency." Ms. Sylvia says as she lets me and Kana both inside an office where it seems to be hers.

"We're quite lacking detectives here so we think that the two of you are the perfect role for it since we've been hearing quite a lot from you two. Especially when I heard that you, Ms. Y/n crack up an open case that's been abandoned for 7 years. Until then, no one has ever known what is the truth behind that case, but a miracle has happened and it seems like you've done it all by yourself. And of course with the help of your partner in crime, Ms. Kana here." She chuckled.

"I'm taking a liking to this person already!" I heard Kana whisper to me as I just smiled in response.

"Well... Let's get into business, shall we? As you might have read through our email that we sent you, we kind of figured that you've been doing the same mission as one of our best spies here in WISE." The woman says as she motioned us to seat at one of the coaches.

"So, why not try to recruit you since we've been dying to make you two work for us as detectives."

'That's very fluttering...' I thought to myself. The three then hear the door open as they turn around to see who walks in.

"Oh, Frank! You're late as always I see? Where's twilight?" She asked.

"He's having issues at home, he might arrive a little late. And who are these lovely ladies?" He asked her as he started to look up and down to me and Kana.

"Gosh, he's already making me uncomfortable..." Kana muttered. I nodded at her indicating that I was also in the same situation as her.

"Enough with the staring Frank. We don't want them to make a bad impression on us already, am I right?" Ms. Sylvia pointed out as she gave him a slight glare. She then looks at us with a tiny smile.