𝟏𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WHY IS YOR SO DAMN HOT!?-"

"WHY IS YOR SO DAMN HOT!?-"."Kana! She's a married woman for fuck sake!" I yelled at her as I held a frown over my face. Her head turns towards me as she lets out a 'hmph'.

"Don't care! Still, it's not like I'll be able to reach her standards anyways..." Kana says as she brushes her brown hair at the side of her shoulder.

"Well, if that's the case, shut your mouth or just say anything other than ranting out her name." I sighed.

"Oh please! Don't make yourself think that you're not thinking the same thing as I am! Or would you rather simp over her partner, yeah?" She teases. I mean... she's not completely wrong in either of her statements. (AN : ANY WHO JUST WANNA GET ONTO THEIR KNEES JUST TO MAKE YOR TO STEP ON YOU? LITERALLY ME: 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️)

I just sarcastically laughed at her as she then rolled her eyes at me in my response. "And please keep in mind that we aren't the only ones who are living under this roof, Kana. There are kids literally sleeping just 2 rooms away from here. Surely your voice can be heard until there. Or maybe even further away from there" I smirked.

"Oh shut up!" She looked at me full of hurt in her eyes, making me laugh harder at her reaction.

"Enough with the forgers. Let's talk about the mission. So please pay close attention to what I'm about to say." My tone changes as Kana says up professionally in her seat.

"I'm all ears 'Ms. Red'" My nickname went out of her mouth and made me smirk wider as I leaned forward to the table in front of me.

"To start, I've heard someone in the other agency was also taking the same mission as we do. Quite intriguing doesn't it?" Kana just gave me a grin in response as I gave her the same expression. I pulled out a file out of the drawer next to me as the paper inside the folder splattered across the table.