𝟐𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing, violence

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing, violence.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Anya wants to look at the penguins!" The pink-haired girl quickly pointed at the tunnel leading to where they thought the penguins were

"Anya wants to look at the penguins!" The pink-haired girl quickly pointed at the tunnel leading to where they thought the penguins were. At the mention of penguins, the kids get all hyped up as they didn't wait for the adults to respond to Anya's saying, Anya and the kids run across the sea of people as they got inside the tunnel which made Kana and Loid sigh as the adults soon followed quickly, not wanting for the kids to get lost.

"God why did we even agree to come here…" Kana grumbled as she clung herself to Yor who doesn't seem to mind. Poor Yor looks like she's about to explode seeing her face painted red.

"Hmm, I wonder why…" Y/n grinned at her as she tried to hide her laugh behind her hand. Kana gave her a weird face before turning to Yor; giving her a bright smile that made the woman blush even more as the Raven-haired quickly averted her gaze elsewhere.

"Papa! Look at all those penguins!" Anya shouted from afar as the girl pointed her index finger at the glass railing. The kids were alongside her as they looked closely at the penguins, almost smashing their small faces at the glass to look at them.

As the kids continued to stare at them, it wasn’t long until someone noticed something that the rest of the kids were looking at. “Hey! Look at that one! What do you think is wrong with it?”

This was noticed by Loid and Y/n who quickly look at Yuri who was pointing at the penguin she was talking about. 'It looks like it's choking...?' Y/n tilted her aside.

"I think something is a bit off, You go stay here with the kids and Kana, I'll be back and check on what going on. You know what to do." Loid quickly walks away without Y/n even uttering a word to him.

"He didn't even let me speak up..." She sighed before turning her attention back to the two adults who were looking at her with questioning looks. Y/n quickly explained an excuse, but Y/n quickly sent Kana a signal as she quickly understood the situation.