𝟐𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day, Y/n was the first one to wake up from her deep sleep as she was woken up by the slight gap of sunlight coming from the curtains of Anya's room

The next day, Y/n was the first one to wake up from her deep sleep as she was woken up by the slight gap of sunlight coming from the curtains of Anya's room. She groaned as she slightly flinched at the light making her wince a bit. She let out a sigh before turning to her side but stopped when she felt a small body laying next to her. She had almost forgotten that she was staying at another's house.

When she looked down beside her, she saw Anya curling up into a ball while snuggling close to her. She smiled at the sight as she took a small peck on the girl's forehead. The sudden touch made the pink-haired girl scrunch her face as she snuggled closer to her mom.

Y/n then looks at the clock that was near and then looks back down to the girl beside her. It was a bit early in the morning, she didn't know if anyone else was already awake but just carefully pulled the girl away from her body and then got up from the bed quietly, not wanting the girl to wake up so soon.

She was feeling a bit thirsty so she walked towards the door then opened it a bit. Looking at the tiny gap she made, she looks directly at the living room seeing no one. She sighs in relief before stepping out of the room. The h/c-haired girl stifled a yawn as she walked up into the kitchen to get a glass of water. When she gets there, she takes an empty glass from a high shelf. Then go to the sink and she poured herself water.

Taking the glass to her lips as she takes a few gulps feeling refreshed when the wet substance runs through her dried throat.

"Why are you up so early?" This made Y/n choke on her water as she coughed violently while hitting her chest. Loid then immediately ran up to her as he gently patted her back for support while apologizing under his breath for sneaking up on her unnoticed.

"D-Don't sneak up onto me like that! You might have actually killed me just by choking on the water!" She scolded while placing the cup down on the counter next to her as she wiped the edge of her mouth.