𝟐𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing (authors note part)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing (authors note part)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Y/n] didn't know why her heart was pounding so loudly against her chest, she was merely just looking at a stuffed animal

[Y/n] didn't know why her heart was pounding so loudly against her chest, she was merely just looking at a stuffed animal. There's nothing really special about it, yet — for some other reason, she felt as if she needed to cherish it.

Her emerald eyes looked at the penguin plushie in hand, rather, frustrated. She was puzzled, lost even. She doesn't know what's going on with her, every time she sees him — that blonde man with piercing blue eyes. She just completely... Melt. Make her knees all wobbly, making her want to stumble on her knees.

"Damn it..." The tips of her ears started to burn, her cheeks flashed as she gripped the penguin tighter. Her eyes pinning daggers at the stuffed animal, any moment from now, her glare might cut the penguin in half for staring too sharply.

Her intense stare was then cut off when she heard a sudden knock coming from her bedroom door. [Y/n] almost particularly threw the penguin out of her grasp, now laying somewhere around the corner of her room. She then uses a slight force to get up on her feet as she walks towards the door, cracking it open slightly as she peeked out to see Kana.

"Ah, Kana – what made you pass by in the middle of the night? It's already late." [Y/n] smiled warmly as she opened the door for her.

Kana could only grin at her in response before the brunette briskly walked in with her hands pinned behind her back.

"Well~ I knew you wouldn't be sleeping tonight, might as well accompany you while I still have the energy to do so." She said with a cheeky grin on her lips, her teeth showing slightly as she gave her a cheerful expression.

"I see, well – you can lay on the bed. But, why even bother saying that when you're already making yourself comfortable?" The [hair color]-haired woman chuckled at her childish antics as she watched Kana bounce on top of her bed.