𝟐𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Will Mama also come along with us?!" Anya jumps up and down excitedly as she couldn't help herself to move around out of excitement

"Well… it's up to her if she wants to." Loid peeked through his newspaper looking directly at Anya's figure.

"WAHH!! ANYA'S SO EXCITED! SOOO EXCITED!" The pink-haired girl spun around with her stuffed toy along the reach as Loid on the other hand looked distressed.

"You should be getting dressed now, we don't want our nosy neighbors to think that we're in some type of issue or anything that people usually gossip about." Loid called out as Anya immediately ran to Yor, pulling her along with her to the girl's room.

The blonde let out a tired sigh while pinching the bridge of his nose. He just came home from work and hell, he was exhausted. But right after he first stepped inside the apartment building he heard his neighbors talking shit about them saying the poor child wasn't gaining enough attention from her parents. Which isn't true.

So he quickly made up a plan to make half of the day go on a family outing. But, since Anya insisted on getting Y/n and Kana to go along with them, he wouldn't call it a family bonding anymore. But he didn't mind Y/n and Kana coming along with them.

He then got up from his seat then quickly went up to the telephone and dialed Y/n's house number. He has his fingers crossed hoping that she will pick up the phone.

'This is Y/n speaking, how may I help you?'

"Ah, Y/n! It's Loid…"

'Oh, Good afternoon Loid-San!'

"Heh, Good afternoon to you too. Hey, I was wondering if you aren't busy right now?" Loid anxiously tapped his pointer finger on the phone.

'Not really? But I'm currently taking care of the kids at the moment, is there something you need?'