𝟎𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Please don't run away elsewhere like that!" The Raven-haired clinged herself on Anya as she cried

"Please don't run away elsewhere like that!" The Raven-haired clinged herself on Anya as she cried. "Anya is safe now Mother!" The little girl says while hugging the crying adult in her arms.

"Thankfully there's a nice person who is able to protect you." Loid sighed, releasing the stress he was holding in. He knelt down as he looked Anya in the eyes. "What did I tell you to just stay not too far away from us?" He asked her.

The girl started to tremble again as she shakily said. "A-Anya didn't mean to forget what Father said!" She cried out loud making Loid lets out another a sigh under his breath. He then pats Anya on the head to stop her from crying.

"Next time, do as we told you to do. It's for your own safety, ok?"

"Anya promise!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Fuck... How many years have passed since I last saw you..." Y/n throws her head back lifting a picture up in her hands. The picture contains her and a newborn baby wrapped in a pink blanket around her.

Y/n stared deeply into the picture as she remembered the memories she had with her child a long time ago.

After the accident she tried to find her daughter for the past 2 years. Even till today she hasn't given up, even though her everyday life is still the same trying to find her. She hasn't found any single information about her.

She clicked her tongue as she then got up from her seat wiping the tears that peeked out of her eyes. As soon as she left the room, she was tackled to the ground with loud laughter coming from the children on top of her. After hearing their laughs she started to burst out laughing along with her.

"C'mon you little rascals! Give her some space!" Kana says to the 5 kids as they start whining to her making the girl on the ground giggle at them. She then sat up as the kids on top of her got off.

"Sister seems to be sad so me and the others planned to surprise her with a hug!" Yuri happily pointed to her friends as she jumps up and down happily as the other 4 nodded to her statement.

Y/n's smile widened and then she patted their heads.

"Thank you... but you guys didn't have to do that really..." She felt so touched that she might even cry to see these children were so affectionate, there are times that she felt down. They would be ready to give her an embrace right after they saw her. Especially when she would think about her long lost daughter that she misses so dearly.

Y/n would alway talk about a certain pink haired girl to the children. They would always be so curious and would gladly want to meet her.

These children were orphans, Y/n and Kana found them wandering around the streets. Y/n just couldn't handle seeing these children suffer without anyone supporting them. So she made a decision to keep them in.

"Mina wanted to give sister a present but Mina remembers that you will be angry if we buy you one..." One of the children says as she hugged her arms tightly.

"Thanks Mina, You kids can go ahead and play. Me and Kana need to talk about some adult stuff." The kids nodded at her as they giggled to themselves as they ran away from them.

Y/n stands up from the ground as she then walks up to Kana who is leaning on the doorway. "Oh how to be in your shoes Y/n!" Her friend sadly leaned on her and she pouted. "Those kids never give me that kind of affection... They would only throw me some tantrums!" She huffed before walking inside the office.

Y/n soon followed as she closed the door behind her.

"Have you found anything yet?"."Not a single bit, I'm sorry Y/n..."

"It's fine..." Y/n let out a sigh slumping on her seat as she ran her hand over her face. Her hands went to lay down on her lap as she looked up to stare at the plain ceiling. She heard a little shuffle beside her as she felt Kana laid her head on her shoulder.

"Do... do you still think that your daughter is still alive..." She found Kana's questions very offensive but answered anyway. "I'm sure she is, she must've been waiting for me... I'm positive about it..."

I felt her staring at me as she snuggled to me closely. "You said that our childish actions were so alike... is that why you befriended me...?"

"No, no no... why would you think that Kana? You may have reminded me of her in some ways but that's not the reason why I befriended you. You were just, I couldn't describe how but I just felt attached to you." Y/n says to her.

"Is that so..." Kana closes her eyes as she stays in her position leaning on Y/n who is still on her spot.

A few minutes later she heard soft snores coming from Kana as Y/n chuckled quietly. The brunette was lifted up from her seat as her friend traveled to her room with a sleeping girl in her arms. As Y/n got inside of Kana's room, she gently laid her on her bed as she covered her with a thick soft blanket. Kana snuggled more as Y/n stared at her. She smiles before leaving the room as she closes the door without making a noise.

Y/n goes back to her room as she layed on her bed. Her hand fumbled to her pockets as she took a grasp of the picture she has kept over the years. Her emerald eyes stared at the same alike the baby has in her arms in the picture. Y/n felt her tiredness overcome her as she fell asleep with the picture on her chest.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don't forget to vote! Have a good day/night!! <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE:

None

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 : ✔
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 1029