𝟎𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing, Slight Gore, Weapon (mentioned)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing, Slight Gore, Weapon (mentioned).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oi! What do you guys think you are doing!?" Someone yelled from behind them as the three guys turned around to see a girl with brunette hair

She seems to be around 27 years old. When their gaze went down to the weapon the girl is holding their grins wided thinking that this girl must've been joking around.

"Who are you to interrupt us huh!?" (Guy 3) snapped at her as her glare hardened.

"You know... I don't like men who would do such a thing to a child..." She muttered as the three snickered.

"Why would you talk about some type of guy you're into!? And what's up with the-" He was cutted of when the brunette ran up to him as she raised the pole in the air as she used to to smash it on his cheeks.

Without a blink of an eye she went up to another guy as she smashed it on the guy's head with force making a pool of blood ooze out.

"Do not interrupt me while I talk to you punks!" She yelled at them as she then smashed another hit on the last guy as the three were laying on the ground unconscious.

She takes a deep breath as she then turns her attention back to the girl who is staring at her with a dumbfounded expression. The girl's eyes glinted with sparkles as she tackled the girl into a hug.

"THANK YOU STRONG LADY!" Anya shouted as streams of tears came out of her eyes.

"O-OI! GET OF-"."ANYA!" A familiar voice rang to the little girl's ears as she then got up to see Loid and Yor with a worried look on their face. As they looked at the ground a gasp made its way to Yor's lips when they saw 3 guys laying on the ground.