𝟏𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : none

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : none

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After the whole incident, Anya and her family are informed that she will be having a special award for saving the kids' life

After the whole incident, Anya and her family are informed that she will be having a special award for saving the kids' life. Knowing to myself, that it will be Stella. Since Mr. Henry has personally told me about the ceremony that will be held in a couple of days to give Anya her first ever Stella.

The news was directly told to the teachers made them taken aback that a student had gotten their first Stella in just a few days after the school started. But, their reaction didn't surprise me much since my kids have gotten their Stella not long ago. Making this the second time I've seen them look more shocking than ever.

"I was already expecting that Ms. Anya had a Stella as soon as I met her during the parent's orientation. But I was more shocked to know that she'll achieve this soon." Mr. Henry looks down at the little star in his hand that is in a black box. I then smile at him before giving my comment.

"The same goes with me. Though, the teachers didn't seem to take hold of the news about it. Surely it's because of how she just slacks off at every class, but even though she tries her best... she kept having a problem through her grades."

"I must say, you're not wrong with that!" He let out a laugh as he leaned back in his seat. Closing the black box in his hand as he put it on the coffee table 'elegantly'.

"But I do believe that Ms. Anya isn't showing her full ability at academics, If there's only a way to make her more productive on working on her grades..." He sighed as he closed his eyes seeming to think with his thoughts.

An idea pops into his head as his eyes open looking straight away at me. Giving him a confused look as he then nodded to himself making me even more confused.

"I've seen your full records of your excellence in academics despite not graduating high school nor even finishing college. It made me happier to see you work alongside me." He says while pouring himself a cup of tea.