𝟏𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : none

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : none

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Anya forger! First-year from Cecile Hall! We award you a stella for saving a life!" Loud claps erupted inside the room as I only clapped as well to see Anya on the stage

"Anya forger! First-year from Cecile Hall! We award you a stella for saving a life!" Loud claps erupted inside the room as I only clapped as well to see Anya on the stage. Eyes were on her left chest to see a small star on it.

One of her friends ran up to her and continuously congratulated her. My eyes then went up to a familiar olive-haired boy to see him staring at Anya with an envious look.

But then I looked at the pink-haired girl to see her looking at me with glowing eyes, a smile was placed on her lips while pointing at her achievement. I happily gave her a smile with my hands formed into a thumbs up. She quickly did the same thing as she looked away to look at Damian giving him a wide smirk while I laughed silently at her actions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3rd person's POV

"I'm so proud of you Anya!!" Y/n brings her daughter into a tight embrace as Yor and Loid come up to them with smiles on their faces. "We're so happy for you Anya-san!" The Raven-haired exclaimed as she crouched down at her level as soon as Y/n let the girl down.

"Hehe!" She giggled out loud making Yor attach herself to her as squealed at her cuteness.

"That's enough Yor, your suffocating her..." Loid sweat drops as Yor whines before letting go of the child who's looking pale after not breathing for what like about 5 minutes just by the pressure of her embrace.

The girl was about to stumble back but Y/n just gave her a small smile as she put a hand on her back before she fell to the ground.

"You good?" She asked as the pink-haired girl just nodded her head.

"Anyways, so you want to join us for dinner later? You could bring Kana if you would like." The blonde offered. This statement made Yor's eyes glimmer; she then looks at Y/n waiting for her to answer.

"Of course! Kana would probably want to see you guys since it's quite been busy for the both of us since we've not been seeing each other lately..." Y/n says.

"But I'll be first to go since I still need to pick up Kana from work." She added. Yor and Loid nodded as the blonde took a hold of Anya's hand waving before they departed from each other. Y/n took a glance at her back while walking but didn't expect that Loid was already looking directly at her. She quickly looks away as she lets out a sigh and then picks up her pace.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Thank you again for inviting us!" Kana happily clung to Yor as she sways from the side to side like a 5-year-old.

"It's no problem, Yor has especially wanted to invite the two of you ever since the 3rd time you visited here. I guess she got so fond of having you accompany her." Loid explained as she looked at the two girls who were smiling that it was like it was about to reach their ears.

"I see, well I'm happy to hear that!" The brunette says as she tightly hugs Yor's arm to her chest.

"The two of them are quite so close to each other, are you fine with all of this Loid? I-I mean since-"."It's quite fine, I've seen a lot of people do such things when they're having their moments, just like how friends would." He says as he looks at the two with the same expression as them. Y/n just stood there not knowing what to think of anything else, she thought at first he would be jealous of Kana for being clingy but it seems like he didn't mind at all. That made Y/n sigh in relief because he still doesn't want Kana to die too early. Since she has seen couples like them get easily jealous when someone was being too close to another person other than them.

"I should probably be heading to the kitchen to start making dinner." Loid then says. He was about to walk towards the kitchen but immediately stopped when he heard Y/n speak. "If you don't mind, I would also like to help you prepare supper if that's ok?" She asked.

The blonde gave her a tiny smile before giving his response. "Of course."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Kana is right! You cook really well, Y/n-san!" Yor complimented her and Anya got a mouthful of the dish in front of them making Y/n and the others laughed at them.

"Don't open your mouth when your mouth is full..." Y/n says to them as she handed both of them some white cloth.

"This is some perks of being such a 'wife material'." Kana chuckled as she nudged Y/n at the side.

"Right, right..." Y/n muttered as she started to eat her food.

A few hours after sitting around the table, the group continues to talk as they made this a small celebration for the young Anya for having a Stella. Time passed by, and it was time for Y/n and Kana to leave and have a rest.

"We'll visit again on Saturday!"."Bye-bye!" Anya waved.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don't forget to vote! Have a good day/night!! <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm very sorry for the short
chapter! I'm a bit in a rush
to publish another one lmao-

But anyway! I'm starting to
feel like publishing more
frequently? I guess it's because
I really like reading all your
comments lol! Every time I see
a notification about it I would
instantly start reading it. Even if
it's offensive or the other way
around, I still find it really
interesting?

Anyways... I hope you all are
having a great day! Stay tuned
for the next chapter since I might publish it sooner or later!!

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 : ✔
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 998