𝟎𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : swearing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mr. Henry is expecting us to go to the Edem academy, this might be our chance to get in!" Loid says to both Yor and Anya who were both listening to him. After the 2 girls heard what he just said, they both started to let out a squeal as they hugged each other.

"Anya knew that the half-glassed man would push us in!" Anya happily says. Yor beside her nodded, Loid gave them a small smile as he hummed in response. "When will he need us?"

"T-today..." Loid mentally cursed himself for stuttering. He knows for sure that he and the other two wouldn't have much time until they're done getting ready, as Loid said that. Yor immediately made her way up to Anya's room then hers, when she got out she was already wearing her formal wear. She then took the grasp of Anya's hand as she swiftly carried her inside the bathroom.

Loid tries to comprehend the situation, he starts to panic as he also starts to get ready as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Is this really happening..."

"Sister was right that we're smart enough to get in!"

"How did Ren get in when he doesn't even study!?"

"Because I'm smarter than all of you, that's a fact..."

"I- PLEASEEEEE..."

"Those kids never get tired..." Kana yawned as she leaned her head on Y/n's shoulder for support. Y/n on the other hand was smiling at them as she laughed at her. "You know them too well Kana."

"Mhm, about the application... Did they accept it...?"."I'm still not sure about that, but the headmaster has said that they do need more workers inside the academy. Oh, I forgot to mention that they also said that they will interview the both of us later..."

Kana nodded her head understanding what she said. There was a silence between us until Kana snapped her head at me with her eyes widened." L-LATER YOU SAY!? OR AM I JUST TOO DEAF TO HEAR THAT-"."Your hearing is just fine Kana..." Kana felt her soul leave her body as she let her body fall on Y/n.

"K-KANA! OI! NO NEED TO GET NERVOUS FOR THAT-"

A few minutes later, Kana and Y/n are now ready to go to the academy. The kids were left behind with their babysitter.

"W-what position did you sign me up for?" The brunette questioned her nervously as she bite her nails out of frustration.

"Don't worry about it too much, but for your question. Hm, well... It won't cause any trouble but you'll just be teaching the kids about history and all..." Y/n says. Before she knew it, Kana was happily moving around hearing that she's going to be the history teacher. Truth to be told, she always loved reading history books and has always wanted to teach it to the kids.

"GOSH THIS IS MAKING ME EXCITED-"."Bitch we aren't even sure if they will accept us in."."Don't ruin the mood now will you!?" Kana slapped her shoulder as Y/n didn't react to it.

While they were walking into the gate's of the academy Y/n noticed how there were still people walking along with their kids with them. She remembered that there are still a few people who are still taking the interview. While her eyes are observing her surroundings she notices a certain trio who is walking hand in hand.

Her eyes then fell to the child in the middle of them, she noticed that it was a little girl happily talking to her parents, her hair bouncing at each step she took. But then stops walking when she looks deeply at her features.

Is her mind going crazy or something? Y/n felt her hand shake as she stared at the child from a distance. She shook her head as she noticed the family was nowhere to be found. " I must've been imagining things..." She thought to herself. She then felt a hand laid on her shoulders to see Kana looking at her worriedly.

"Are you ok? You look a bit pale... we can contact the headmasters to just take the interview tomorrow if you're unwell..." Kana retreats her hand as she walks to her closer.

"I-I'm fine, I just thought I saw someone I knew... Let's go before we're late for the interview..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Don't forget to vote! Have a good day/night!! <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm very sorry for the short
chapter! I was running out
of ideas but I still tried to
make one more chapter for
today 😭 I've only started
2 days ago and we've reached
1.47K reads now! Tysm for
reading this book! I can't even
ask anymore from all of
you... tysm again! <33

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 : ✔
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 803