INFORMATION ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER AND STORY

Name: Tskyomi Aira

Name when in a boy disguise: Tskyomi Arata (claims Aira's twin brother)

Appearance: A blond haired girl with golden highlights, usually wears some kind of hair ornament like a green hairband, has forest green eyes(which are really unique) has a light skin color, and is very light.

Appearance as Arata: Pretty much a copy of Aira, but has makeup(but no one can tell) to make her look more masculine, wheres a white cap or a gold locket as an accessory.

Personality: If first time meeting her-Polite, slightly cold, and has an expressionless face.

Personality after getting to know her well: Cocky, arrogant, usually tamed and normal tempered, is willing to wait for those who have problems, quite a tactician, and her smiles just has to make you smile. She can also be teasing at times, and slightly mischievous. When she's angry she is very cold and has a sadist smile that could give you nightmares,(especially in her PMS)

Personality as Arata: A princly type(not like atobe who basks in sunlight) he just acts like himself in his case, but to everybody else he seemed very like a prince.(his looks look like one too) Slightly arrogant and loves to tease. At times gentle, but most times cold.

Favourite food: Loves Italian food.

Hobbies: Write about pretty much everything, will read anything, cooking, and playing tennis(secretly) + practices, training, or trying out different things.

Catchphrase: Has lots but doesn't really use them.

Profile: Age 12, should be a first year, but was so smart, she was bumped up to second year, birthday on May 11.

Family/status: She is sort of a commoner, her father owns a big business on department stores, and is usually busy, the heir to all this is Aira, but her dad is really kind so he will let her decide whether she wants it or not.Her mother owns a small cafe close to Aira's home, she is sort of a sadist. Aira lives in a house with about 4 floors, and the property has a small garden which has a secret passage to a house with 2 floors, thats Aira's house it belongs entirely to her.

Love interests/types: Honestly, she doesn't think about that stuff, but if she follows her heart, and can control her feelings well(at least thats what she thinks)

Some Facts you might want to know: She is quite sweet once you get to know her, she seems mature for her age, but is actually quite stubborn and childish. She loves her family very much, especially her cousin who is the same age as her, (you'll know who it is later) They are like twins, and are basically sister and brother. She is very smart (from all her reading) She is actually part japanese and part american, and her Grandmother is connected to Europes royal blood line, Her Grandfather is connected to the native blood from Canada. She loves animals, and loves food. She will sort of pay attention in class, but usually writes or reads. After her class she goes out first to who knows where, most times she doesn't even show up for her class, but the teachers love her and know just how amazing her brain is so they let her.

Something else: Her nickname is Princess. (to her families and soon to her friends)

At school they call her the mysterious princess or just mysterious royalty since there was a rumor that she is from a line of royals (which is technically right)

P.S.- Thank you everybody whose pictures I borrowed.