Prologue

Normal POV:

It has been a couple days after the first years came and already everyone is bragging about everything(mostly about themselves)

When the rumor went up about a princess which now is the talk in the whole school, but the tennis club was somewhere else at the moment(off training in the mountain or something)

The rumor started a few days back....

Flashback:

It was a normal Hyotei day, people bragging, hard classes, and fan clubs planning to be future brides. A lot of people were crowded in the eastern hall.

A small freshman girl was just walking aimlessly, when suddenly there was a crash, Everybody closed there eyes...

When they opened it they saw a baseball, a broken window, and the victim lying in a someone's arm. The girl stood up and opened her eyes, instantly everybody gasped at her eyes and beauty, she also had an powerful aura. The word "royalty" passed through every boy and girls head in that scene. The girl looked at the small girl in her arms, she set her down and brushed her clothes to see if there were any pieces of glass stuck on. Then she asked "Are you hurt?" Her voice sounded like a flower singing(It impossible for a flower to sing, so when that thought went through everyones head, they thought "she isn't a ordinary girl".) The girl smiled at the girl. A simple light smile, then walked away. The small girl just couldn't help but asking, "Whats your name?!" The girl just turned and stared for a moment, then she smiled ever so barely (like a princess should) "Tskyomi Aira"

From that day on everybody spread new about her for almost 2 weeks, some people tried to find her, some tried meet her, and some just grew jealous of her. But by the 3rd day of rumor spreading, the first years came up with a perfect nickname for her. 

Hyotei's princess.

And soon after the tennis club (both male and female) came back, they immediately heard the rumors...