The New Manager

The day after Aira almost got shot by a needle with paralyzing poison.....(from the chapter "Being Targeted")

~No one's POV~

"Line up!" Coach Sakaki shouted in his commanding strict voice.

The Hyotei boys tennis team lined themselves up, freshman at the back, the rest in front, and the regulars right in front of the coach. "Psst...whats this about?" Mukahi asked Oshitari, "I'm not sure myself." Oshitari whispered back with an interested glint in his eyes, "I wonder what he's going to say....Coach rarely calls meetings..." Choutarou wondered out loud. "Hmph. It better be important." Shishido said with an annoyed look. Atobe smirked, "Arn~ I wonder..."

"Quiet. We have a new member joining the club." Coach Sakaki said with his stern expression, 'He called us here for that?' Shishido wondered slightly annoyed, he really could care less. Atobe's smirk widened, now he was positive.

"Introducing your new manager, Tski-" Coach Sakaki started when Shishido intruppted, "Nani?! We don't need a manager!" Sakaki stopped him, "I don't care either way, but this is a request from you captain." "WHAT!!" Mukahi and Shishido yelled, while everyone else snapped their heads to Atobe with widened eyes. Atobe just stood there with a smirk, and put his hands right above his nose as if he was using his Insight, "Arn~ It will be a pleasure to work with you....Tskiyomi Aira, Hyotei's princess." Everyone widened their eyes, as someone, Aira suddenly came out of nowhere, "Ma, it doesn't feel like I have a choice anyway..." she said in her melodic voice, sighing, Atobe chuckled.

Aira turned to the shocked members, she smiled, she really didn't want to do this job, but that was no reason to treat anyone badly, and despite most things, Aira tries her best in most things....

"I will do my best to assist and help you all, if you need anything or need some advice, I'd be happy to help." She said with a bow, all the members blushed, they were actually pretty happy, and they did not deny her tennis skill after her match with her cousin. "Yoroshiku (please take care of us) Tskiyomi-senpai!" the freshmen said while bowing, she smiled, "Hope we can get along." Coach Sakaki had a meeting so he let Aira handle the training. As soon as he left, she took out a whistle from around her neck and blew it to catch everyone's attention, "No slacking, just because there are no tournaments, doesn't mean you can relax, be prepared at all times, today I'll go easy." She smiled a smile Fuji would be proud of, her eyes nothing like the gentle elegant princess they thought she was, "Freshman, 50 push-ups and sit-ups, then 200 swings with your racket, non-regulars 100 push-ups and sit-ups, then practice your back-hand swing, then muscle training, then shuffle matches which I will judge myself, regulars will be stretching until I will give them a special training course! Breaks will be called, now begin!" She dismissed them, but most stood in shock. "Whhhaaatt??!! Tskiyomi-san that is too much!" most of them yelled, Aira narrowed her eyes slightly "Then are you admitting that you are too weak to do this?" the members gulped, they just went off and started their training, the regulars went to her for there training, "Aira-chan, don't you think you were a little harsh on them?" Jirou asked, Aira looked at Jirou and she smirked slightly, "Its fine. If they can't do something as simple as this then Hyotei's boys tennis team will have trouble next year." The regulars said nothing,

Aira gave them each a piece of paper, "based on what Coach Sakaki has told me, I made a brief training regima for each of you, Let hope that I don't find you slacking for your own sake." The regulars gulped while Atobe wondered if this was a good idea, the regulars left, but before Atobe could leave he felt a gentle hand stop him, he turned to see Aira.

~Atobe's POV~

I looked at Aira. She took a deep breath and sighed, "I know if you are wondering if this was a good idea..." she started off, and Atobe wondered if she was psychic, "and no I am not psychic..." she continued while Atobe was pretty closed to being convinced that she is, "Even though I personally don't want to be your manager, I will do my best, despite what I think, and I'll tell you something that might help convince you."

Before Atobe knew it, he felt her warm breath on his ear and it took his all just not to shiver, while a light blush was on his cheeks, she whispered, "this is only a 1/5 of the Rikkadai's training."

Now Atobe no longer doubted anything, and walked away with fire in his eyes, "Next time, make it 3/5..." he ordered. Aira smirked.

2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

Been a while everybody, out of ideas again. Please do send a message to me of what I should do.

- from the very tired Shin-chan.

P.S: NEW FANFICTION OUT, ITS CALLED "Kuroko no Basket: The Secretive Player"