"I understand his pain." part 2

~The next day (Saturday)At the General Kanagawa hospital~

Yukimura's POV:

I woke up on another awful day in this prison. It was just yesterday they told me that I couldn't play tennis again.... why......WHY!!? I went through life-threatening surgery just to play tennis, they said it was to save my life, but tennis is my life! 

My eyes turned slightly red..... I'll no longer be able to hear the ball hit my racket.....I'll no longer be able to play and practice with my team..... I'll no longer be able to feel free......

Tears threaten to fall, but I refused to let them. Tears will not fall. I yelled, I screamed, I went into a tantrum, but I will no cry! Tears are nothing more then a sign of weakness. I heard the door open as I clutched my fist, another one of those nurses came in, only taking care of you because its there job, only looking at you with useless sympathy which I had no need for. 

I looked up to see a nurse that was what you could say one of my favorites, or at least the ones that don't annoy me as much. "I believe its to early for my usual breakfast." I said, not caring that I sounded rude. The nurse sighed slightly and sat down on my 'guest chair'. "I'm not the one bringing it, I wanted to talk to you about your problem." "Then leave." I said icily.  She ignored me, "Its about your rehabilitation, I-" "The chance even after the rehab for me to be able to play tennis again is only 1%" I interrupted angrily, is she trying to make me feel worse? What happened next surprised me. The nurse smiled, "Correction: The chance that you will be able to play tennis again after the rehab, 75.99%." I looked up in shock and disbelief, then anger, "If your just trying to raise my hope because of sympathy then leave!" I didn't realize that I was shouting.

The nurse widened her eyes in surprise then asked cautiously, "And what if I tell you that I'm not lying?" I didn't reply, which seemed to give the nurse the little confidence to continue. "I asked a close relative of mine to be in full control of your rehab, I'm very confident in this person, she is very very talented in medical studies, especially mental and body. I've asked her to come today, she had a problem very similar to yours, you should give it a chance." I was still silent.

Was it possible? Was it possible for me to get better? After all that's happen I still won't admit that I lost my cool ever since they told me that I couldn't play tennis. 

"Well?" The nurse pressed, I stood up and grabbed some crutches and began heading towards the door, "Whats her name?" I asked quietly, as I stopped in front of the now open door. The nurse smiled triumphly, "She's my niece, Tskiyomi Aira. You could say one of the best doctors/nurses/surgeons in Japan." She said proudly, I ignored that small ignite of hope and walked off, saying I'll be on the hill outside, nurses didn't have to accompany me, since the doctors are pretty confident that nothing dangerous would happen.

On the hill.....

I don't know how long I was lying on the hill, but I am simply grateful that I am out of the prison excuse for a hospital. I thought about what the nurse said, I felt my heart growing hopeful the more I thought about it, but I didn't want to admit that I was scared of having meaningless hope. I felt something wet running down my cheek. Tears? I no longer cared, no one's around to see me cry anyway. I closed my eyes, my tears still running when I felt something warm wipe them away. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful girl around my age looking at me with eyes with emotion I can't detect. "What do you want?" I said, not caring that I sounded rude. "Why are you crying? She asked in a voice that reminded me of musical notes, I mentally shook my head, I did not need more useless sympathy, "Why do you care?! Leave please." I looked away, avoiding any eye contact with her alluring forest green eyes. "Because. What kind of person would I be if I left someone crying? Pretty heartless wouldn't you think?" 

I glared but I still didn't turn my head, I heard a sigh, I felt gentle hands on the side of my face it gently pulled my face to face her's, she made close eye-contact, and I unconsciously blushed slightly, she smiled a encouraging smile, "That's better, when you talk to someone you need to make eye-contact, Yukimura Seichii." She sat besides me as I got a better look at her, she was very beautiful with green eyes and blond hair, I shook my head mentally as I asked a question anyone would ask, "What is your name?" She looked at me and gave me a small smirk/smile.

"Tskiyomi Aira."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter pretty boring I know. My apologies. Just not inspired these days. Sorry.