Being targeted

Aira's POV:

"You know, I feel like these things aren't happening by accident." Said Aira outloud as she inspected a cactus plant that was currently falling through the air, straight for her, Aira jumped up and caught it, without pricking herself either. Aira sighed as she looked up, this was like the fourth "accident" that has happen today. First: A bunch of girls from the female tennis club tried to trip her, Second: Someone accidentally spilled her bento, Third: A bamboo spear almost hit her.

If it weren't for her calm attitude, she might have have gone to the police and shout to the world that someone is trying to kill her. Of course she is so not going to do that. But for sure, something strange was happening, but even if she did find the culprit, she is pretty sure that whoever this person is, he/she is probably rich, so he/she might try to bribe the police or say some stupid excuse.

Overall, she really didn't care that someone was trying to injure her. In fact, Aira found it kind of amusing, she could just imagine the culprits face twisting with rage, (Shin-chan: you know I think this is pretty serious...)Aira is a sadist and is very cocky on the inside, besides her princess like attitude. She supposed that this situation was pretty serious, but really, Aira is confident that she can handle it, plus, Aira would love it if someone spiced up her boring school time.

Mira's POV:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHRHRHHH!!!!!!" The female tennis captain screamed in a abandoned classroom. Just how is she able to be so calm after all that's happen to her??!! Mira hoped that all these actions would make Aira scared enough to leave Hyotei, but clearly she was more amused then scared. And that really pissed Alikaya Mira off. (Shin-chan: I'm just going to call her Mira, but Alikaya is her last name)

Mira took some breaths and composed herself. This was only the beginning. Mira went through everything.

1. The new (ugly) girl was named "Princess of Hyotei" a title that should be hers. (Shin-chan: Admit it, Aira is 10 000 times more prettier then you)

2. During the Seigaku trip, after playing a match with her "cousin" she caught all of the regulars attention, including Seigaku and her secret crush's attention: Fuji Syusuke. (Shin-chan: WHHHAAAATTT???!!!)

3. The next day, she purposely flirted with her future boyfriend, Atobe Keigo. (Shin-chan: . . . . .I bet she's the type who crush on a lot of guys at a time. . .)

4. One of her spies have informed her that Aira flirted with the rest of the Hyotei regulars! (Which she was trying to make them fall for her) (Shin-chan: . . .point proven. . .)

5. Lucky for Mira, she got the support of pretty much all the girls in the tennis club, plus the regulars fan clubs. (Shin-chan: I bet they'll make a new club called "Rebellion against Tskyomi Aira" with Alikaya Mira as president)

6. She doesn't know how, but Tskyomi Aira wasn't effected by any of her attempts to injure or scare her.

Overall, there was one main conclusion out of all of this, (Shin-chan: A conclusion which I think was pretty obvious).

Tskyomi Aira is her enemy.

Aira's POV:

I finished watering the sunflower when I felt a shiver run though my back. 'Probably the culprit yelling how frustrated he/she is that none of her tricks work on her.' Aira widened her eyes. 'did I say 'her'?' If Aira remembered correctly, Aira didn't know if the one who is targeting her is a boy or a girl. Aira thought for a moment then slowly smiled, a small sadist looking smile, a smile that Fuji Syusuke would admire. Aira knew that she was an odd person, but one thing she knew for sure is that her intuition was one of the sharpest intuitions the world has ever known.