Hyotei's Chat! Ep 2 (Something quick)

Shin-chan: WARNING!! This chapter, has absolutely nothing to do with the story! Its just for fun, oh, and also its pretty random... + SOME OF THE CHARACTERS MIGHT ACT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, BUT REMEMBER THIS CHAPTER HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL STORY!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Most of the Hyotei regulars were having a chat....

Aira: Isn't Atobe-senpai a little weird/awkward/selfish/annoying?

Atobe: . . . .You're just jealous of my greatness *starts admiring himself in a mirror which was next to his computer*

Mukahi: I can't believe you said that outloud! My respect for you has gone up... (admiring Aira's bluntness in a comment he, himself, thought that was so true)

Atobe: Wipe that smug look off your face Mukahi. Looks like we have another jealous on, nah, Kabaji (Atobe was referring Mukahi as the 'another jealous one')

Kabaji: . . . . . .Usu

Aira: I guess at times you do seem noble and cool (doing this to stop him from bragging) *rolls eyes*

Shishido: Ehhhhhh!!!!!????

Aira: Is something wrong Shishido-san?(slightly weary)

Shishido: N-Nothing. . .

Oshitari: My, my Shishido, this behavior is likely what we cal—

~~~ Shishido has kicked Oshitari out of the chat ~~

Aira / Atobe / Mukahi / Kabaji: . . . . . . . . . . . .

*Aira's mom calls Aira for dinner*

Aira: Got to go. Bye. (Shin-chan: Aira-chan is a little dense, but only in this chapter, not in the real story)

~~ Aira has logged off from chat ~~~

~~ Oshitari has joined the chat ~~~

Oshitari: *sings* Aira and Shishido sitting in a tree, K-I—

~~ Shishido has kicked Oshitari out of the chat ~~

THE END

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Clarifying once more, this has absolutely nothing to do with the real story, so just take this as a small laugh.