REWRITE OUT!!

Prince of Tennis: Hyotei's Mysterious Princess has been rewritten! 

Added the Link.

(The title is cringy to me now but I'm too lazy to change it!) 

Right now there is only a prologue and an authors note, but expect the first chapter to be out this week

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Right now there is only a prologue and an authors note, but expect the first chapter to be out this week. (Maybe even more than one). If possible, this may be the first story where I try to have a consistent update schedule. 

I got into Prince of Tennis again (and hopefully will keep my inspiration) by rewatching the anime during the quarantine. I searched up some fanfics and was disappointed by the lack of them. This ironically reminds me of the first time I started writing fanfics (My first one was of Prince of Tennis).

Is the Prince of Tennis fandom dying? I feel like it is! Everyone says it has bad animation but its the story and characters that matter in my opinion. It's a hundred--no a million times better than the new anime of today where there are only 12 episodes and filler plots.

Anyway, the rewritten version will have the same elements as this fanfic so I hope you will check it out! (The prologue is a bit heavy but try to get past it...)

I'm going to go write the first chapter now.

Thanks for reading (and following this original fanfic)!

Neko1290