The familiar phase

No one's POV:

"Your the nurse I heard so much about?" Yukimura asked not looking at her in the eye, the girl sighed and looked off into the distance, "I'm sorry for any trouble my unsensitive oblivious aunt might have caused." Yukimura didn't hear her, as he passed out. 

Aira did not panic, instead sighed, "If he's depressed like this all the time, its no wonder he hadn't made any progress in his rehabulation." Aira got the wheelchair she got out from behind the tree, despite her smaller size, she got Yukimura on the wheelchair and got him back to his room. After connecting the medical machines on, she left while closing the door.

1 hour later....

Aira's POV:

Aira changed into more casual clothes figuring that this might take some time, and phoning the principle of her school telling him that she will not be attending for tomorrow. She carried a box to Yukimura's room to see some male students walking inside Yukimura's room, she stared in a expressionless face with a small curiosity glint in her eyes. She stood behind a wall as she heard the one in the cap tell the others to stand outside. 'Ara? Could they be Yukimura's team mates?' she thought, remembering her aunt once mentioned that he was the captain of the Rikkadai's tennis team.

(I think you should watch the video above now, not mine, credits to the one that owns it.)

(Read this after you watched the video)

A dreadful yell then sounded, full of despair and frustration. Aira widened her eyes, and quickly ran towards them. The group didn't notice her until she opened the door to Yukimura's room.  A big hand immditely stopped her. "Stay out! If your a fan-girl, you should know that this is not the time to interfere. Leave!" She didn't need to turn to know that it was the capped-guy, she said calmly, but there was a fierceness detected in her voice, "I'm not a fan-girl. I'm his main nurse. And right now, you are not helping this situation by stopping me." Aira walked to the distressed captain, and closed the door behind her, locking it. She heard banging, but simply ignored it. 

Yukimura's POV:

I will not cry. Yelling, screaming, throwing, but I will not cry. My pride will simply not allow that. I looked up in frustration to see that girl from earlier. "Leave!" I said, just wanting to be alone now. Then pain flashed in my cheek as a sharp noise was heard. I touched my cheek. She slapped me.

I looked at her, not knowing what to feel. Right now, I just feel tired. The girl's face was emotionless, but her eyes were shadowed as if she was remembering something painful. Then she spoke, "Cry. Release your pain and ignore your pride. What will your pride do for you now? It is nothing but a feeling that distracts you at a time like this." I felt my anger and confusion rise up. "And what do you know?! You have no idea what I am feeling right now!" The girl's face scrunched up slightly as she narrowed her eyes, then she collapsed on her knees. "But I do know." She said quietly, "I, also, couldn't play tennis because I was badly injured, 5 broken bones, 2 broken ribs, head concussion, temporarily blindness, and mental pain." I looked at her, eyes widening. What could have happened to her?

Aira's POV:

This was too similar. I remember when I was in this phase. And it was all thanks to that monster. That blood tennis player.

Byōdōin Hōō.