Chapter 7 (Just something quick)

"So what is it you want to talk to Ore-sama about?" Said Atobe, smirking slightly. It was the day after the match between Aira and Ryoma. Right now Aira requested a meeting with Atobe in his "captains office"

Aira smiled slightly, then bowed elegantly, "I would like to apologize to you."

Atobe was confused. "Of what?" Aira raised her head. "If I remember correctly, I believe I was quite unsociable yesterday, I just wanted to apologize, thats all" Aira bowed once more and walked away.

'Huh?' Atobe barely remembered that, 'Was that all? I barely remember that, and I thought it would be something like confessing her undying love for me...' What a peculiar girl. Atobe smirked as he watched the back of the princess of hyotei, 'How lucky of you....You have caught the interest of the King.' He flipped his hair and laughed out loud while some of the girl near by fainted, 'Atobe-sama... please notice me!' they thought as they went off to lala land.

Mysterious POV:

"Bitch!!!" a girl cursed under her breath. How dare she!! That girl just came here a few days ago and already she has everyone wrapped up in her skinny little finger. She should be proclaimed as Princess of Hyotei! She has been around much longer, making a name for herself, and here she was: Popular, beautiful, commanding, rich, and is the captain of the girls tennis team! What more could a guy want?! Alikaya Mira thought angrily as she watched Atobe laughing while walking away.

So what if she rescued a mere freshman commoner? Mira's got everything! What about all the victories she has won? And she is much more beautiful then that blond haired green-eyed monster! Mira flipped her fluffy jet black hair and opened up her make-up case to check the mascara around her sky blue eyes (contacts, but not like she will tell anyone) She quickly powdered on more snow-white make up on her skin to make it more white.

'But most of all, I have power. No one will defy me! You may be a self-proclaimed (Shin-chan: I'm pretty sure she didn't name herself that) so called princess of Hyotei, but I am the Queen!

Mira flipped her hair and it waved silently in the breeze(Shin-chan: I bet $20 that she practiced that hair flip like a thousand times) , making some boys near by gape at her, Mira turned to them and flashed them an attractive-like smirk which melted them instantly. She walked away.

'And a queen always gets its king'

Aira's POV:

Aira was placing a hand on a sakura tree while closing her eyes, connecting with the sakura tree when she suddenly felt a chill along her spine. Aira turned around, unconsciously going into her battle stance (Shin-chan: In case you didn't know, Aira did take material arts, but she doesn't use them much, instead she created her own fighting technique using what she had learned from Akito, judo, karate, kickboxing, tak won do, and kung fu. Her style is based on calmness and slowly breaking her opponent.) No one was there.

Aira went back to normal stance, narrowing her eyes. 'What was that chill? I felt as if someone wants to embarrass me in front of everyone and then to the world, and finally kick me on the street....(That's actually exactly what Mira considered she might do)' Aira thought for a moment. She brushed it off, 'Probably nothing, but it couldn't hurt to keep an open mind out..' (Shin-chan: unlike my other OC's, she would actually take things seriously, while my other OC's would brush them off with a "Whatever")

Aira brought her focus back to the Sakura tree, when she noticed a small seed on the ground. She bent down to pick it up and inspected it, 'A sunflower seed...' Aira thought for a moment then put her hand back on the tree and felt its spirit talk to her. (Shin-chan: Lets add some fantasy to the story and lets say that Aira can talk to plants, -and maybe control them) Aira stayed like that for a moment as the wind slowly flowed against her face, then she opened her eyes and sighed. She really didn't need the tree's help to figure out this. A student (she bets a rich and snobby student) came back from a foreign land where sunflowers are common. That person stepped on a seed and went to a plane(private probably) and flew back here, and for some reason this person went to Hyotei, and stepped by this tree where the seed fell off.

Honestly, why even bother to go to school in Japan if your living in a foreign place, like England for example.

Somewhere in the campus, Alikaya Mira sneezed, snot exploded from her nose....right in front of some boys. Mira froze for a moment. The boys looked at her strangely, one kind of grossed out. Mira glared at them as she quickly wiped the snot off. The freshmen boys got scared and ran. Mira was slightly worried, but she could handle them with her posistion as the daughter of the the owner of on of the most biggiest companys in the world, the Alikaya corporation.

Anyway, for some reason she felt another massive anger towards Tskiyomi Aira...