The Junior Selection Camp! Part 2

Seigaku's POV:

Eiji looked around at all the other teams lined up. "Awesome... So many truly amazing players all together" He whispered as he tried to inch around to get a better look. "Oi, Eiji, don't gawk to much!" Oishi, said.

Eiji started listing all the players. "Kajimoto, Wakato, and Shinjou from Jyousei..... Ah, Fudomine! Ibu and Kamio!" Kawamaru decided to join in. "Amane, Saeki, and Kisarazu from Rokkaku!"

"Just as I thought, Sengoku-san came from Yamabuki." Momo stated as he looked at the smug orange head.

"From St. Rudolph: Mizuki, Kisarazu Atsushi, and Fuji's younger brother are here." Inui stated.

"Hyotei has five people here, including their captain." Kaido stated, not really knowing why.

"And, Rikkadai Fuzoku." Oishi observed. "All the members here are outstanding, aren't they..." Momo said with slight awe. Then they noticed their little rookie trying to get a good look as well. "Oh! Do you want to see too, Kiddo? Shall I give you a piggy back ride?" Echizen looked away, slightly annoyed that his height was mocked again, "No. I'm fine." 'I wonder where Aira is.... she is the same height as me too.' Ryoma thought, trying to get another good look at the corner of his eye.

No one's POV:

Hanamura checked her watch. "Is something wrong?" Ryuzaki-sensei asked, "We're missing 2 people..." She answered. Then a taxi parked. "Ah! Speak of the devil...." Sakaki-sensei stepped out with his stoic look.

"I apologies for being late. I had some things to deal with." Sakaki-sensei apologized. "Ino, ino. Ara? I thought Aira-chan was coming with you?" Ryuzaki-sensei raised an eyebrow, Sakaki did the same. "I thought she already came here." Ryuzaki-sensei sighed.

"That girl sure loves going through things at her own pace...." Hanamura chuckled. She only met the girl once, but she is already quite interested in the blond beauty.

"Okay... I'm the General Manager fro this camp. My name is Ryuzaki. Nice to meet you all." Ryuzaki announced. "Hai, Ma'm!" They all answered.

"I imagine you have all heard this already, but it was suddenly decided that, starting this year, the Japanese-American Goodwill Junior Invitational Tournament will be held early. Your opponent is the American West Coast Junior High School Invitational Team. Well....Normally, the team members are chosen from the participants of the All-Japan Tournament after it's over, but at the request of the Americans, the time for the tournament was moved up. Therefore, gentlemen; at this camp we will make an overall assessment of the strongest members from each Kantou area school. And decided on the members for the Invitational Team. Hanamaru-sensei will now explain the details regarding the camp."

Hanamura-sensei stepped up and placed a hand on her hip, "Well then...I will explain our specific plans for this camp. First, we will divide the 29 people participating in this camp into three groups; and we will conduct the camp in those groups."

"Eh? Does that mean each school will be spit up?" asked Oishi, kind of stating the obvious.

"The coaches fro the three groups will be, Seishun Gakuen's Ryuzaki-sensei, Hyotei Gakuen's Sakaki-sensei, and myself, Jyousei Shounan Gakuen's Hanamaru."

"Mainly, we will be having many practice matches... But each group's practice menu will be determined by their head coach. You should consider everyone else your rival. Please get yourselves mentally-ready to participate."

"Hai, Ma'm!" They all replied. Hanamura gave a satisfied smile.

"Well then.... the groups have been posted on the bulletin boards in the dormitory, so everyone please check them soon."