Hyotei Chats! Ep 3

Very important note: Hyotei Chats have absolutely nothing to do with the real story.

Special guest: The great author of the story, Shin-chan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shin-chan: *In a bad mood* I'm so disappointed in myself.....The last chapter was kind of boring..

Shishido: It was Geki Geki Daze (Super lame)

Shin-chan: Don't even start. *Heard it many times from him*

Aira: *Pats back comfortably* Ma, ma, Shin-chan. Why don't you try some tea my friend made?

Shin-chan: *Face sobbing with joy* Aira-chii!!!! Your the only one who isn't mean to me! Thanks for the tea. *Drinks the tea.* *Hits the hard cold ground.*

Aira: . . . . .Shin-chan? Are you allergic or something?

Shishido: Tch. Ignore her, she just recently liked tea anyway. *Drinks rest of the tea.* *Hits the hard core ground next the Shin-chan*

Choutarou: Aira-san? . . . . . .Where did you get that tea?? (But for some reason, I don't want to know.)

Aira: *cocks her head, slightly confused* Well I got it from a good friend of mine, her name if Momoi Satsuki.

Choutarou: *Pales into a ghost*

Oshitari: You never watched the anime Kuroko no Basuke, have you Aira?

Aira: ???

Mukahi: *jumps into the scene* Wahh! Atobe's training is to tough I could really use a drink.....*Drinks tea that was on a nearby table.*

Oshitari: Matte!!! Gakuto!!

Mukahi: . . . . . . .*Again, hits the hard cold ground next the the still knocked out Shishido and Shin-chan*

~Seigaku~

Inui: For some reason, I just feel the urge to smirk. *smirks*

~Rikkadai~

Yanagi: Hmm....Strange... For some reason, I feel the urge to smirk, like someone just drank my juice...*smirks*

~Hyotei~

Atobe: Arn~ How dare you make Ore-sama wait for all of you! 50 laps around the cou- *notices the dead bodies and a confused Aira* *Turns around* Ore-sama doesn't think that Ore-sama wants to know what happened.

Moral of the story: Just because Tskiyomi Aira seems like an absolute perfect princess, doesn't mean that she is perfect.