Sigh

Atobe's POV:

"Is everybody here?"

It was Friday, and Hyotei was heading to Seigaku for a practice match, most students went home after school, but some students (namely fan girls) decided to watch the matches.

"Everyone's here, Atobe." Oshitari replied calmly, Atobe then snapped his fingers, everybody looked at him. "Lets be off!" he said dramatically.

The regulars and some tennis players rolled there eyes while the girls sighed, some fainted.

Atobe went to his personal seat at the front and stared out through the window, something caught his attention, just when they were about to leave, a girl reading a book, she had beautiful blond hair, and when she turned around, he lightly gasped, as her deep forest green eyes looked up. She looked at the bus, then he heard Jirou yelling "Ohh! Atobe, there's hyotei's princess!" Everybody immediately stopped chatting and looked to where Jirou was pointing, right at the blond beauty, when everybody saw her, they also gasped. Atobe thought he heard the girls tennis team captain say "Bitch.."

Atobe was very curious about this girl(not like he will admit it out loud) and so were his team mates. They all made eye contact and agreed on something (well only Jirou, Atobe, oshitari, kabaji, and Mukahi) "Kabaji." Atobe said while snapping his fingers, again some girls sighed. "Usu." was his only response while he got off the bus and headed straight for the girl, the girl looked up at him with a questioning look, what happened next surprised lots. Kabaji politely asked the girl if she would like to join them for a trip to Seigaku, Atobe and the others were kind of thinking that Kabaji would suddenly force the girls on his shoulders and carry her to the bus. "Well it looks like the princess's charm even worked on him.." Said Jirou snickering a bit.

Kabaji and the Girl then came to some sort of agreement and both headed towards the bus. Atobe was about to shower the girl with compliments that would make any girl blush, when Jirou suddenly pushed his way to her first. "Hey Hime-sama! Remember me? I was at the garden yesterday with Kabaji, and you waved at us! Remember?! Rememeber?!" The girl then suddenly put her fingers on her lips and signaled him to quiet down, Jirou thinking that she remembered him dragged her to a seat next to him. The girl sighed but sat down anyway. Hiyoshi who was near by introduced himself and asked why she was on board. She gave him a small look, "I was actually heading for Seigaku myself and Kabaji-san offered me a ride." She had a beautiful voice. Most people around her who haven't heard her voice, looked at us with a look. She didn't appear to notice and went back to reading her book.

I decided to make a move, after all Ore-sama can't be left out in this kind of thing. "Well its finally nice to meet you, Tskiyomi Aira, I heard they call you princess, tell me did you have anything to do with that?" I asked as I handed her a rose. She looked up at me. "Its nice to meet you as well, but let me correct your thinking, I had no part in this naming, they suddenly called me that, and I heard you claimed to be king, no?" Atobe nodded wondering why she brought it up. "Why do you ask, does princess want an autograph?" She raised an eyebrow at me, "Well Atobe-senpai, this princess would like you to make everyone stop calling me that." The people around her and him gasped. (While the driver decided to ignore the drama and just started driving) Some were just shocked that she turned down such a cool sounding nickname while most (fangirls) were just hissing under their breathes when they called there Atobe-sama, Atobe-senpai, who was this girl to get so familiar with their Atobe-sama?

Atobe just stood there shocked, while some regulars looked a her with awe.

Aira just sat there with a sigh at all this drama and returned to her book.

'Rich kids are snobby.' She thought.

(Shin-chan: didn't she kind of insulted herself?)