The Junior Selection Camp! Part 1

No one's POV:

Aira immediately gasped, and stood up quickly, and apologized, hastily wiping the tears. "Gomenasai, you deserve some rest, if you need anything, please call out." Aira bowed and turned around to leave when Yukimura grabbed her by the sleeve. Aira turned and gave a questioning glace. Yukimura smiled lightly, "I believe your someone who understands my situation, I hope you take good care of me, Aira-chan." Aira blinked a couple of times then smiled lightly back. "Hai."

Then she left Yukimura to have some time alone and possibly let him finally cry his heart out.

Aira's POV:

I closed the door behind me to look at my patients teammates. Quite a rowdy bunch for the famed Rikkadai tennis team, but I suppose all tennis teams are like that these days, if you think about my team and my cousins team. "Oi, I want to see Yukimura-buchou right now!!" A really childish seaweed hair guy shouted. "Heh, now that I got a better look at you, you are kind of hot~puri." The rat-tailed hair guy said.

"Oh~~ Now that you mention it, she is quite pretty." Said a short red haired guy blowing bubblegum. "Tarundoro!!" The guy she bumped into earlier shouted. I smiled sweetly while cocking my head, some of them blushed but then I said, "Will you all shut your mouths and stop disturbing my patient?" I asked in a sweet voice, totally ignoring the black menacing aura in the back. "Hah?! Do you think we would listen to a girl like you?!" the seaweed head guy said with a smirk, some nodded (The guy who always says 'puri' and the red haired guy.) I smiled a closed eyed smile while cocking my head.

1 minute later.....

No one's POV:

"Forgive us, Master!" Three certain people were on their knees bowing in front of the smiling innocent Aira. 'The power of woman is truly terrifying!' those who were wise enough to not insult Aira thought, while Sanada who currently slipped next to Yukimura who had full view of what was happening. "Hm, that woman is quite different from the usual crazy kind.....she would make a good tennis manager." Yukimura giggled, "I believe she plays tennis, its a shame she doesn't go to Rikkadai, but I certainly feel lucky for her to be my nurse~" Sanada sighed, but was grateful to the blond haired girl for cheering up his best friend.

The next few days later....

"Tskiyomi-san, can you help me with my serves?" One of the first years asked Aira on break. Aira blinked then smiled princess like smile, "Of course, its nice to see first years practicing even on break. However, you should rest, and we can set up a time later." The first year immediately blushed bright red, Aira blinked, "Are you sick?" Aira asked as she put up a delicate hand on the first years forehead. The first year immediately backed away with a bright red face, "N-NO! Thank you for your concern though, Aira-senpai." Then he smiled an innocent smile.

*Crack*

A loud crack was heard behind Aira, and the first year paled, Aira turned to see a group of regulars with a menacing black aura behind them.

"I'll say it to you straight....don't call Aira-chan, by 'Aira-senpai'....understood?" Mukahi asked jealously. "H-Hai!" The first year cried as he ran away. Aira sighed, "I particually don't really mind, Mukahi-senpai, anyway lets continue practice." Atobe smirked as he snapped his fingers, "You heard hime-chan, everyone start shuffle matches!" Atobe then flipped his hair and looked at Aira as everyone proceed to practice matches. "Be awed by Ore-sama prowess!" Aira looked at her clip board with her back at Atobe. "Atobe, go train." She said completely ignoring him.

The regulars snickers were immediately silenced by Atobe's glare.

Aira's POV:

*Sigh* Its been about a week since I became their manager, and I'm not blind to notice that they taken a liking to me. I was currently walking to Sakaki-sensei's office when a lot, and I mean a lot of spears fell from the sky in high speed like laser guns, I smirked slightly, "Looks like she still hasn't given up.." I said out loud. Action music suddenly came out of nowhere as I dodged all of them. I know that its wrong to think this, but this is seriously fun!

Couple of minutes later....

*sigh* I sighed in satsisfactory as I untied my hair, and started walking away, I'm sure that Mira will clean this up angrily~

I arrived at Sakaki-sensei's office, I knocked, then opened the door, "Excuse me, Sakaki-sensei? Did you need my assistance for something?" I said politely, Sakaki-sensei smiled slightly back, he once told me that he really liked my manners. "I'll get straight to the point, all the schools are going to send their players to a junior selection camp." I raised my eyebrow in interest, "Heh~ who are we against?" "The american junior team." 'The American junior team? Heh~ interesting. I'm sure Ryoma will enjoy this.' I thought. "So, whose going for Hyotei?" Sakaki-sensei looked at his clipboard, "Well I haven't announced it yet, but I certainly know that Atobe will go." I chuckled, "that goes without saying, coach."

We then started to discuss some plans and it turned out that Sakaki-sensei was going to be one of the main coaches, while I'll be a helper like some other students who had some kind of connection with the tennis club, however Sakaki-sensei said that I would be a special assistant.

After we finished talking and I was about to leave, Sakaki-sensei stopped me for a moment. "I heard that recently many . . . . strange things are happening to you." I smiled kindly, "Oh, that's nothing for you to worry about Sakaki-sensei, just some fun rivalry and maybe a little harmless taunting~"

"That's what we call being a sadist, Tskiyomi-san."