"What I feel about Tennis?"

(Note:This is a couple weeks after the Kanto Tournament where Ryoma beat Sanada, lets pretend that Tezuka just came to visit around this time)

"You won't get anything out of this Ryoma." Aira said coldy, clearly she was annoyed that her time was being wasted. "Maybe not, but you will." said Ryoma on the other side of the court, smirking.

Aira was in her tennis garments and holding a tennis racket, it felt odd in her hand, but it felt...weird. Aira shook her head and dismissed her thoughts. Ryoma smirked and pointed his tennis racket towards her, "Ne, you might want to try hard, after all you want to lose with no regrets." Aira's eyes started to blaze dangerously, "Don't push it Echizen Ryoma, if I remember correctly, you have never beaten me." Some of the regulars spectating gasped. Aira and Echizen ignored them. "Maa, I think I have a fair chance, after all someone who has not picked up a tennis racket for 2 years" Ryoma smirked, Aira's bang fell over her eyes, she said nothing and served. It was a backwards twist serve, it landed near Ryoma's feet and went towards his face, he moved out of the way, but the ball didn't stop there it twisted behind Ryoma and started going back the Aira and hit the net. "15-love." said some random umpire. Ryoma just smirked while the others gaped. "I haven't seen that serve for a while Aira-nee."

Aira smirked. "Believe me, you will see much more."

No one's POV:

"Game to Tskiyomi, 1 game to love!" the umpire announced. Aira took the game entirely with her serve, Ryoma made few efforts to return it, but didn't manage. For some reason Aira was feeling weird, she unconsciously clutched her heart, 'Am I sick?' she wondered, Ryoma then did a twist serve, Aira returned it easily, "Ara Ryoma! I'm not impressed!" Ryoma just ignored me and returned the ball, they began rallying. Aira was wondering what this feeling was, 'just leave me alone' that was her thought, she looked at Ryoma who was slightly panting, 'I'm sorry Ryoma, but I don't like this feeling, I'm going to end this.' I put 50% more effort when returning the shot, "15-love" Aira looked at Ryoma, what she did not realize was that her expression was quite ...sad, this did not get unnoticed by Ryoma and the regulars, Ryoma just smirked, 'You don't realize it yet?'

Some time later:

"Game to Tskiyomi! 5 games to love" Aira was now sweating, but Ryoma was sweating a little bit more, Aira looked coldly at Ryoma, "I'm disappointed Ryoma" Ryoma just smirked, then he slid under the ball and jumped up and hit it. 'Its going out.' Thought Aira, when the ball suddenly fell down, and went up again, "Love- 15" said the umpire. Aira stared at the ball, Ryoma smirked, "Drive B" Aira slightly narrowed her eyes, "You were holding out?" she asked, Ryoma just answered, "I would have figured that you would already know, your observation skills have become somewhat rusty." Aira glared, because what he said was true.

****

"Game to Echizen! 5 games all"Aira was now panting just as much as Ryoma, she didn't expect Ryoma to have a whole bag of tricks, 'Drive B, Drive A(he didn't actually hit her in the face) and some others'

Ryoma was sweating too because of my tricks, true Aira does have techniques, but all Ryoma could counter, she was playing mind games, and focused on the basics, and thinking. "Aira-nee, mada mada dane," Ryoma smirked, then suddenly a strange aura surrounded him. 'No...it can't be..' Ryoma took this chance and preformed Tsubame Gaeshi, Fuji's move.