ix. Spasibo, Mama.

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— THE WHOLE GROUP WAS RUNNING TOWARDS THE QUINJET, ONLY TO BE STOPPED BY VISION WHO LASERED A LINE ON THE GROUND.

        "You think a line on the ground is going to stop us?" Izeta asked her friend, "Izeta. I'm not stupid, as you call it. I know it won't stop you." Vision replied.

   "I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good . . . you must surrender now." Vision continued, as Izeta tilted her head at him, while everyone on Tony's team appeared beside him.

            "What do we do, Cap?" Sam questioned, from beside Izeta.

   "We fight." Said Steve, as he started walking towards them, everyone following. As Tony's team started walking towards them, too.

             They started jogging slightly, before it turned into a sprint. Izeta blasted herself off the ground, before sending an energy blast at Rhodey, making him fly back, only for him to gain his balance and throw her down on the ground. She groaned, before standing up.

    She punched him in the face, it hurt drastically considering she was punching on metal but, she kept going, kicking him left and right, punching him repeatedly until he was down on the floor. Of course Izeta had gotten a few kicks and punches herself, but at least she wasn't on the ground right now.

          She started walking towards Natasha, who was also walking towards her, "We aren't doing this again, are we?" Izeta asked, raising a single eyebrow.

  "No, we're definitely not. Besides, didn't we make a deal that we wouldn't fight eachother, no matter what?" Natasha chuckled, taking a leaf out of Izeta's hair.

        "How could I forget about the deal?" Izeta joked, her smile dropping when she noticed that T'Challa's claws were about to slice open James' throat.