Fighting

(I missed y'alls comments last time lol. Happy reading!)

(Again, not my pics)

~Momo~

A lot has happened lately. We went to summer camp and the villains, of course, crashed the party. Midoriya risked his life to save a young child. They robbed Ragdoll of the Wild, Wild Pussycats of her quirk. Bakugo was kidnapped. We had to go and save him.

Then, the provisional hero licenses exam took place. Of course, there was drama there as well. A Shiketsu High School student, Utsushimi Camie, was replaced by Toga Himiko, one of the most frightening villains in Yaoyorozu's opinion and also Uraraka's, who had told Yaoyorozu all about her and Tsu's encounter with Toga. Bakugo, Shoto, the real Utsushimi, and Yoarashi Inama had to do extra work to get their provisional hero licenses.

In the midst of all that, Shoto and I didn't see each other except for in class and we certainly didn't hang out as much.

It's making me very angry about not seeing him and also it is about that time where I am having some mood swings and mad at just about anyone and anything.

So, it's probably bad for me to run into Shoto as we are leaving class in the hallway. The hallway quickly clears out, leaving me alone with him.

"Shoto!"

"Momo," Shoto's voice became a tone higher at seeing me. Normally, I'd be happy, but I was boiling with anger.

But before I got to say anything, he seizes my shoulders and embraces me with a kiss. As he kisses me, his hands roam from my shoulders to my waist. 

A smile is my instinctive response, but I cross my arms and stare him down instead.

"Where have you been for the past half-month, Shoto?! This is the first time you've kissed me in half a month!"

"I've been... doing hero stuff, you know what I've been doing. Bakugo and I both have to do extra work to get our licenses."

"Bakugo doesn't have a girlfriend that loves him, now does he?" 

"Momo... why are you being like this?"

"Me being like what?!! You're the one who's been AWOL, MIA, GONE! I bet there's some flirt in a skirt there that you like. Perhaps, Utsushimi? I know she likes you."

"That doesn't mean I like her!"

I look to the side and blow air out of my nose.

He lifts my chin with his finger and says, "I don't know what's wrong, but I don't love anyone else but you."

"Oh, so something's wrong with me now?!"

I walk away from him, shaking with fury.

~Shoto~

I punch the punching bag with so much anger that though my knuckles smart at the pain, I don't stop. Father watches me with approval written all over his scumbag face.

"Alright, Shoto. Enough."

I hold onto the punching bag for dear life. Struggling not to cry. If Father saw me cry, all this pride and approval would be gone in a second. And I don't care whether he approves of me or not, but his nodding at me is better than his yelling at me, because I just might yell back at him.

"Very well. What happened? Yaoyorozu break up with you?"

"Not yet. We had a fight."

"Well, it improved your work. If this is what you need, fight all the time! Hell, every time you see her, call her a sl-t or something."