Shoto and Ashido to the Rescue!

~Momo~

Leaving school? The moment I'm married?

That's in less than a month!

I didn't have friends before UA. I didn't have much of a voice before UA. 

I didn't have Shoto before UA.

And I will always love and be grateful to UA for that. And they're making me leave because Aizawa was kind enough to look out for me?

"Momo! Fifteen minutes, don't dawdle, sweetheart."

"Yes, Mother."

I gently apply my makeup and force myself to stop crying. I pull a lavender dress on and walk down stairs, head lifted, back straight.

"Momo. You look so beautiful," Mom says. 

"Thank you," I smile timidly.

"Momo... I've been meaning to talk to you... about--"

But Father cuts her off. "Ready to go, everyone?! Tanaka is already in the limousine. Let's hurry up."

"Coming, coming," Mom grabs my hand and we walk away toward the door.

--

I'm literally forced to sit next to Tanaka the whole ride. Luckily, my bodyguard is on the other side of me, so Tanaka can't do anything sneaky.

I've never much cared for my bodyguard, since he was technically hired to keep me away from Shoto, but in this moment, I could actually kiss Itō.

Once we get to the café where we'll eat lunch and get mobbed my cameramen, Itō gets out first to stand by the side of the car door as to help me out. But now that my bodyguard is gone, panic sets in because Tanaka is still there.

He places his hand on my thigh and I knock his hand away, moving to exit the vehicle. He snarls with anger and throws open the door on his side.

I am eager to order the food, so I grab a menu the moment I'm told to sit.

Tanaka sits on one side of me and pretends to read the menu while cameras flash at him but anyone who isn't blind could see that he's stealing glances at me.

Occasionally, he tries to intertwine his fingers with mine but I yank my hand away each time and he looks visibly angry for two seconds and goes back to reading because, cameras.

Mom continues to look at me fearfully even as I eat. She's been looking rather concerned lately, and sometimes I wonder if she knows what's going on, but then I wonder, does she even care? If she cared wouldn't she say something to me?

~Shoto~

Nowadays, when Momo, escorted by her bodyguard, passes me in the halls, she looks empty and confused.

I just have to talk to her. But there's no opening. She's blocked by her bodyguard every day at school, and school is the only place I ever see her anymore.

Can I even call her my girlfriend anymore?

I sit on a park bench and check my InstaGram. A user with the profile picture of an attractive woman has sent me a direct message. Interesting.

ThatHottie12345: Heyyy ur that Todoroki Shoto right super hot can't believe i found u here hehe
Todorok.Shoto: I have a girlfriend.
ThatHottie12345: Doesn't much seem like that anymore Yaoyorozu Momo is arranged to be married to a guy even more hot than u don't u guys like never see each other anymore
Todoroki.Shoto: Please do not talk to me.
ThatHottie12345: :(