Double Date

~Momo~

I can't exactly explain my dream last night.

I was sitting on the rim of a HUMUNGOUS cup of tea. The tea inside was boiling and deadly to anyone who might fall in.... Anyway, Shoto was there. He was trying to save me by making a human chain to get me and my mom off the rim of the cup. The human chain consisted of him, Ashido, Kyoka, Kirishima, Kaminari, Tsu, Uraraka, Midoriya, Iida and Bakugo. They tried their best but it was like Mom and I were glued to the cup. Then, all of a sudden, MY DAD emerged from the boiling lake of tea and pulled us down into the boiling liquid.

I woke up in a cold sweat. That was the first time I dreamed about my dad in... forever.

Especially since he left.

I already told Mom about it; she said that it was just a silly dream. But she looked generally concerned for me.

My next instinct was to call Shoto, but he probably wasn't awake, so there was no point in going to his dorm, plus Aizawa probably wouldn't let me in there, anyway.

So I just sit around, ignoring the fact that it's 5:30 AM, and I don't have to get up for another hour.

At 6:30 AM, someone knocks at my door. I wrap myself in my lavender robe and open the door. 

I realize that it's Shoto and I put the robe back on the hanger, not caring if he sees me in my pink undershirt and black shorts. I don't really care how I look around him anymore as much as I used to.

"G'morning. I figured, you'd be up, you're usually awake this early."

I'd kiss him, but I haven't yet brushed my teeth, so I hug him for a long time. 

"Good morning, Shoto."

He plays with my hair, clutching the strands in between his fingers. He runs his fingers from my forehead to my neck, then kisses my forehead.

"Well, I'm going to change now. We can have breakfast together," I tell him.

"Alright then," he seems as if he has no intention of moving.

"Shoto!"

"Joking, joking..." he laughs as he leaves my room and shuts the door.

Now that I think about it, Aizawa probably doesn't want him here either.

~Shoto~

I shovel breakfast into my mouth as I watch Momo talk with Ashido and Kirishima. We're going out with them on a double date tonight.

"I'm so excited!!!" Ashido Mina shrieks. "I've heard a lot of cool stuff about Strictly Delicious!"

"Yeah, I've heard about that place too," Kirishima says, "They sell soba, so I'm sure Todoroki's interested."

I roll my eyes and give him the finger jokingly. I would laugh with everyone else, but my mouth's full of food. 

"I'm going to love it. I love restaurants!" I hear Momo say.

"You love restaurants because you've probably got enough to buy the whole place in your purse," Ashido giggles.

Momo rolls her eyes but she laughs.

--

The whole day, Momo seems as if she's avoiding something, not telling me something. It bugs me, but I don't mention anything. 

When she's ready, she'll tell me.

I bring a small bag to Momo's because we decided I'd stay there for the weekend. I sure as hell don't wanna go to Father's house.