Chapter Thirty-Nine

Davina and Azriel didn't make it to a wall after he finished his cookie. As soon as he'd eaten the last crumb, he'd lifted Davina and splayed her across the dinning room table. Davina had pushed the tray of cookies further down the table and out of their way. Azriel kissed her hurriedly and hungrily, allowing his hands to travel up her thigh and hers to weave into his hair. His shadows twirled around them like a sea of darkness, licking at Davina's sides and teasing her as much as Azriel was.

He nipped and sucked at her neck and jaw before pulling her shirt over her head. His eyes were purely predatory as he took in her blue lacy bra.

"This will have to come off", he gritted as his shadows twirled around her arched back and unhooked her bra for themselves.

Davina had no idea who was in control of his shadows, whether it was Azriel's doing or their own, but either way she squirmed under their touch. Azriel growled at the sight of her free breasts, before continue his kissing further down.

"Fuck", Davina moaned.

She could feel him everywhere. His hands were making quick work of her pants while his shadows, that felt just like him, teased her nipples. Azriel pulled her pants away with the help of Davina lifting her hips.

"Cauldron Davina", Azriel said breathlessly as he took in her almost naked form.

Davina had never felt so bare and vulnerable, instinctively she went to cover herself but Azriel's shadows pinned her hands over her head.

"Let me worship you", Azriel said as he ran his gaze over her slowly.

Davina resisted the urge to squirm and was finally relieved from his heated gaze when he began to kiss her upper thigh. He was gentle with his kisses, making sure that he took his time getting closer and closer to where she wanted him most.

"Take your time later", Davina hissed, wanting nothing more than for Azriel to remove her underwear.

He chuckled but obliged.

Throwing her underwear across the room, Azriel remained in between her legs. Davina could feel his hot breath and resisted the urge to squirm as he slowly separated her legs. Davina looked down at where he was poised, he looked ravenous, his eyes looked on her with a primal need she had only caught flashes of before.

"Are you sure?" He whispered breathlessly.

Davina knew that if she'd said no, no matter how desperate he was he'd pull away. But, Davina would never dream of saying no.

"Yes", she gasped.

Instantly Azriel's mouth was where she wanted him most. Davina arched on the table, his shadows still pinning her wrists above her head. Azriel devoured her, using his tongue to do wondrous things to her body.

She was a mess of moans and cries, begging that he goes faster, gives her more. It didn't take long for her to unravel, she came gasping Azriel's name and he continued to clean up the mess she'd made using only his tongue.

"Fuck", he sighed, "you taste delicious".

Davina's legs already felt weak but she didn't want to stop and neither did Azriel. Swiftly, Azriel threw away his pants and underwear before grabbing Davina's ankles and dragging her to the edge on the table. The shadows finally let go of her wrists, allowing her to sit up and take in the sight of Azriel before her.

He still had that hungry look in his eye. Her juices were still dripping from his chin, delicately, she lifted her thumb to his jaw, taking her own juices and sucking her thumb seductively in her mouth. Azriel's eyes followed her every movement, his breathing became more laboured and irregular. For a brief moment he fisted his own cock at the sight of Davina sprawled out on her dining room table. He wished he could capture the moment, her disheveled hair, her utterly naked body waiting for him.

Azriel had been so distracted by her appearance he barely noticed when she reached down and traded his hand for hers. Azriel practically sighed at the contact, resting his head on her shoulder as she stroked him gently.

"Mother above", he gasped.

He could feel Davina's smugness down the bond. Commanding his shadows, Azriel encouraged them to tease her in equal measure. Now, they were both gasping and groaning. Azriel was nearing his own pleasure but he refused to come unless he was inside her.

"Davina", he practically growled, "I need to be inside you".

Davina reluctantly removed her hand, Azriel poised himself above her entrance, another moment he wished he could capture.

Azriel checked her gaze for any signs of doubt but when he saw just how starving she was, he pushed himself in with one mighty thrust. They both moaned at the contact, Davina even whimpered his name.

"The wall, Azriel".

Without a second thought he lifted her as her legs clung to his waist. He walked them over to the closest wall, a painting of the Sidra was only a few paces away. Just the gentle grinding of the walk sent Azriel into a spiral. Davina rolled her hips signalling for Azriel to start, he didn't waste a second before pounding into her. Davina was right, there was time for slow love-making later, he needed her now and he need her fast and unrelenting.

As their moans and the slap of skin-on-skin filled the apartment, both Azriel and Davina felt the bond shine through them a bright mixture of blue and gold. Azriel's pace only quicked as they each neared their release, the painting of the Sidra fell to the ground, its glass frame smashing against the floor.

"Don't slow down", Davina moaned against his neck before she began biting and sucking below his ear.

If anything, Azriel quickened, sex had never felt so great, he was sure there was nobody else he'd rather have. They fit so perfectly together, like two puzzle pieces.

"You're mine", Azriel growled lowly in her ear.

A primal part of him clawing at the possessive emotion that crawled within him.

"I'm yours", she confirmed, "and you are mine".

"I'm yours", Azriel moaned as he found his release, Davina coming with him.

Davina's head slumped against his shoulder, sweat slicked both their bodies. Their breaths were uneven and as exhausted as he was, Azriel didn't want to stop.

"Again", Davina gasped, "but this time fuck me in the bath".

Azriel obliged, carrying her towards her room not removing himself once in their walk.