Burnin' Battle

The next day,the group were now traveling to Mt.Chimney by going through Route 112.

They traveled up the long path and made it to the base of the mountain.

However,the rail cars were blocked off by Aqua grunts,so they went through a cave called the Fiery Path and continued up until they reached Fallarbor Town.

Brenda:Alright. Let's meet with Professor Cozmo,now that we're here. His lab is over there.

They go to the lab and find a lady in distress.

Lady:Excuse me. I need your help!

May:What?

Lady:Professor Cozmo's been kidnapped!

Brenda:Huh?! By who?

Lady:These shady characters called Team Aqua! It seems they plan to do something with the Meteorite that the professor has been researching. The professor is just too gullible. If you show the least bit of interest in his research,he would happily go with you anywhere,without question.

Brenda:This is bad. Come on,guys. We gotta find him,quick. I can't stand the thought of them using his work for their corrupt reasons! I'm going to head to Meteor Falls,so catch up when you can!

She then runs off with the other three following soon after with Damie catching a Zangoose along the way.

After traveling through Route 114 they reach the Meteor Falls,a cave with waterfalls.

They walk over a bridge to see the professor cornered by an Aqua grunt and a woman who seemed to be a part of Team Aqua.

Brenda:Hey! You jerks! Let Professor Cozmo go! 

The lady turns to them.

Aqua lady:Hanh? What's this? Who is this spoiled brat?

May:Brenda!

She turns to them.

Brenda:Damie! Guys! You finally made it,huh! We've gotta protect the professor from these lunatics or else!

Roxanne:We have them outnumbered!

Brenda:Yeah! Their's two of them...And four of us,huh?

May:Sorry to ask,Damie,but...Battle alongside me! 

He nods and runs forward.

May:Thanks,pal!

Aqua lady:Ah! So even I,Team Aqua Admin Shelly,have been made a fool...Fine! Brats who don't know how to shut their mouths must be punished! I won't forgive you if you cower in fear either! Wahaha!

May:All right! Let's do this!

Sparky jumps from Damie's backpack and stands with May's Grovyle.

The grunt and Shelly throw out a Grimer and Mightyena.