The Final Hurdle

Steven:Welcome,Damie. I was hoping I would get to see you make it here one day. Tell me...What have you seen on your journey with your Pokemon? What have you felt,meeting so many other Trainer's out there?

Steven:Traveling this rich land of Hoenn...Has it awoken something inside you? I want you to come at me with all that you've learned. My Pokemon and I will respond in turn with all that we know! 

Damie nods and gets ready with a wide grin.

Steven smiles and says...

Steven:Let it begin! 

Sparky comes out with high energy and goes against Skarmory.

It uses Aerial Ace to knock him back but Sparky keeps his cool and uses Thunderbolt to beat it.

The next Pokemon is Cradily and Sparky take out a good portion of health with Iron Tail.

The old flower uses Giga Drain to get some health back but Sparky hits it with Iron Tail to finish it.

The next Pokemon is Aggron and Damie sends in Echo to handle this.

Echo uses Ice Punch to do a bit of damage on it and he takes a Stone Edge.

The mud-fish then washes the iron beast out with Surf.

Claydol was next and it used Reflect to cover itself up on defense.

To counter,Damie sent out Red who used Brick Break to shatter it.

It then attacks with Extrasensory but it was a bit weak,so Red finished it with Shadow Claw.

Armaldo came in and Red used Hone Claws to build himself up.

The bug used Rock Blast,which Red blocked all three of them.

Red used Hone Claws again and took an X-Scissor then attacked with Brick Break to beat it.

The last of Steven's team was the mighty Metagross who became more fearsome after it Mega Evolved.

With one sound punch it took down Red with Meteor Mash.

Damie returned him and he brought out Shadow.

Metagross went for Meteor Mash but Shadow wasn't affected,so he used Will-O-Wisp.

Shadow then used Shadow Ball and dealt massive damage while Metagross tried attacking with Giga Impact but it missed.

Damie then went for his Sync Move to finish this battle.

Damie gasps in shock and jumps up in excitement.

Steven:So I,the Champion,fall in defeat...Just as I have come to expect. Damie,you are truly an excellent Pokemon Trainer. Congratulations to you!

Damie nods.

Steven:And thank you...I had wanted to learn how you feel about this world,what kinds of ideals you have developed with your Pokemon...I feel I was able to find the answer in our battle.

Steven:The feelings you have for your Pokemon...And the way that your Pokemon gave their all in battle in response to those feelings...Those two together created a great power. That is how you seized victory today.

Steven smiles as he says...

Steven:I felt a thrill of excitement in my breast when we first met,and now I know for sure that feeling was not misplaced! Damie...No,I should call you the Hoenn region's new Pokemon League Champion...Come with me,Champion.

They enter the doorway into an empty room with a terminal at the end.

Steven:This room...This is where we maintain the records of Pokemon that prevailed through the harshest of battles. It is here that League Champion's are honored.

Steven:Come. We will use this machine to record your name and the names of the partners who battled along with you to triumph over the Pokemon League! 

Damie nods and walks up to the terminal,placing all of his Pokeballs on it to record him into the League Hall of Fame.

Final Team Members:

Sparky the Capped Pikachu

Red the Zangoose

Shadow the Banette

Latias

Emerald the Shiny Swellow

Echo the Swampert

After registering into the hall,Damie returned to Ever Grande,where he encountered Brenda.

Brenda:Damie!

She hugs the boy and lifts him into the air before kissing him.

Brenda:Ooooh. I'm so proud of you! So,uh,you know something?

Damie tilts his head.

Brenda:Before you had everybody coming with you it was just me,you and May,right?

Damie nods.

Brenda:Well,since we all started this journey together,why don't we finish it together,too? 

Damie smiles and nods at the idea.

"Sounds poetic."

Brenda:Great! Come on. Let's head back to Littleroot Town,everyone's waiting for us.

Damie gets his bike out and rides back with his starting girls who stuck by him ever since the start.

That night,Damie snuggled up with all of his girls at May's house in a big sleepover.

This was the end of the main adventure in Hoenn,but there are many things to do before Damie goes forward in his journey.