Ice Breaker and Up Another Road

Damie and the others were now in Snowbelle City,after early hours of traveling. 

The blue boy knew it was once again time for him to face the League once he had gotten his last badge.

With excitement flowing through him,he felt ready to take on the last few challenges ahead.

He solves the puzzle and reaches the last Leader to take on...

Portly Man:Hey there,you must be a new challenger here. The names Wulfric.

Wulfric:Y'know what? Ice is both extremely hard and terribly fragile at the same time. You know what that means? Depending on which Pokemon you use and what moves they use,I could be your most challenging opponent yet or I could be a total pushover.

Wulfric:But that's all right. That's how it should be! Anyway,enough of my rambling! Let's get this show on the road!

He sends out Abomasnow while Damie sends in Volcan.

A single Flamethrower bring the tree tumbling down.

Cryogonal is next but another Flamethrower melts it down.

Last was an Avalugg but another shatters the glacier.

Damie:Aww man.

Wulfric:Impressive! Your Pokemon fought with great courage. I can tell that you've trained your Pokemon well. 

He then hands him the final badge of Kalos,the Iceberg Badge.

Wulfric:What you have right there is called the Iceberg Badge! As long as you have that,any and all of your Pokemon will surely look up to you and do their absolute best in battle

Wulfric:What you have right there is called the Iceberg Badge! As long as you have that,any and all of your Pokemon will surely look up to you and do their absolute best in battle. Let me give you this,too.

He gives him the move Ice Beam.

Wulfric:I hope you've learned a valuable lesson today. Being rigid can make you tough,but it will also render you fragile. You're better off being flexible. You know what I mean?

Damie:Yeah.

Wulfric:Some people are fluid like water and can adapt to their environment without changing what's important on the inside. Not me,though. I guess I'm too stubborn. Maybe that's why I love Ice types.