Muggy Marsh & A Crashing Battle

Dawn,Damie and Maylene were now in front of the Galactic building's warehouse and found the grunts that took Dawn's Pokedex.

Dawn and Damie challenge the two with Aspen and Clefairy against two Zubat's.

Aspen uses Bite on the left Zubat while it hit him with Wing Attack and the other bat used Bite on Clefairy.

It then uses Gravity to drop the two bats on the ground.

Aspen then attacks with Razor Leaf on both,which defeats the left Zubat while Clefairy uses Sing on the other one.

The left grunt sends out Croagunk while Aspen attacks with Bite to finish the right Zubat.

Clefairy uses Metronome,which makes it use Assurance.

The poison frog takes this and hits back with Revenge to take down the small Pokemon.

Dawn then sends out Piplup who gets hit by the right grunts Stunky's Slash.

Aspen then uses Razor Leaf bring them both to the yellow while Piplup uses Bubble Beam to beat Croagunk.

Stunky hits Aspen with Smokescreen making it hard to see for him but he manages to hit a Razor Leaf on it while Piplup beat it with Bubble Beam.

Dawn:Alright!

Damie pumps his fist and offers a high-five.

The girl smiles with a blush and accepts the gesture.

Galactic grunt:Done in by two kids?! This isn't right! 

Galactic grunt 2:I should have kept my head down and just watched our warehouse...

Galactic grunt:Aww,that stinks! Our Pokemon are chumps! We should get new ones from headquarters. Humph! Who cares about some Pokedex anyway? Team Galactic's going to own all the Pokemon in the world...No,in the universe!

He tosses the device to Dawn.

Galactic grunt:There! Take it! Take your Pokedex! 

Galactic grunt 2:Those things we had in the warehouse've already been moved at Pastoria City anyway...So,we'll say "You'll get yours!" And run like the grunts we are.

They both run into the warehouse.

Dawn:Thank you,Damie,sincerely. I would've been lost without my Pokedex. It's indispensable for helping Prof.Rowan with his studies. 

Damie:A-alright... 

Looker:Have no fear,I have come running. I heard of children feuding with the Team Galactic. It turns out,of course,to be you. 

Dawn:Oh...It's that funny man from Jubilife...

Looker:You insult me to my face? How very uncouth of you. 

Damie gives a small nudge on her arm.

Dawn:I'm terribly sorry. Team Galactic took my Pokedex,so I was irritated...I just blurted it out...

Looker:It is of no matter. Of more interest is the criminal behavior of Team Galactic. They attempt to steal the belongings of a child? The scale of their criminality,it seems rather minuscule. The triviality of their actions makes them more sinister,perhaps.

Looker:Their warehouse needs investigation. Come with me,and we'll take a look! 

They go into the warehouse and find a door that leads to somewhere.

Looker:Hmm...A key is necessary for us to go on. For the time being,we cannot give chase to those who run away. So,we did not learn very much from this exercise...No matter. What concerns me is what I have overheard in the Game Corner.