Graceful Gliding Woman

The group reached Fortree City after having to run in the rain for bit.

Flannery:That route was a nightmare! Glad my Torkoal wasn't out there.

Roxanne:W-well,w-what about m-me?

She asks before sneezing a little.

May:Looks like Roxanne caught a cold. I'll go get some soup from Nurse Joy.

May goes to her while Damie takes out a blanket he had and wraps Roxanne around it.

Roxanne:T-thank you,so much.

Damie nods.

Flannery:Well,since your still good to go,Damie. Why not head to Gym?

"Are you sure?"

Brenda:Don't worry. We'll take care of Roxanne while you're away.

Flannery:And once you're done,we can spend the night here.

Damie seemed hesitant at first since he wanted to keep Roxanne warm.

Roxanne:I-I'll be fine,Damie. Just go. I'm confident these three will take good care of me like you do.

He nods and pats her head before going to the Fortree Gym.

However,he couldn't get to it due to an invisible barrier in front of him.

He figured that something on Route Route 120 would help so he went that way to find it.

The turquoise boy traveled through the route until he came upon a bridge with Steven.

Steven:Hm? Damie? So,we meet again. How has it been? Have you been using the Mega Bracelet wisely? 

Damie tips his hat for 'yes'.

Steven:I suppose I needn't even ask,though. Not when it comes to you and your team.  I wonder...Have you noticed it? Hm?

"The invisible spots? Yeah."

Steven:There's something here you can't see. Now,if I were to use this device on the invisible obstacle...No,no...Rather than describing it,I should just show you. That should be more entertaining. 

Steven:Damie...Are you and your Pokemon ready for battle? 

"Yes."

Steven:Good. In that case...I want you to take this. 

He holds out a device that looked like goggles.

Steven:Try it on. I'm sure it will fit you. 

Damie takes it and tries them on.

He the goggle vision he sees the object was a chameleon Pokemon.

It got startled by its discovery and attacked but Red didn't have a problem with taking it down

Steven:Just as I suspected. That's a device called a Devon Scope. It's fantastic piece of tech that lets you see Pokemon in hiding. Consider it a gift from me. Take it.