The Galactic Base

The group was now in Veilstone City in front of the Galactic headquarters.

Damie took Candice,Lucy,Maylene,Brenda and Dawn to explore the place with the help of Looker.

Looker:I will go ahead,my friends. Do not expose yourselves to danger! 

He goes down the stairs while the others followed him.

Damie:...Split up...We can find out more. 

Maylene:Got it. Be careful,though.

Damie goes down one the hallway to find something.

He battled grunts he couldn't avoid and used the warp pads,similar to the Aqua and Magma bases in Hoenn.

The boy snuck around the corner of a wall and looked around before going to the other wall.

Afterwards,he goes over to another hallway and uses a warp pad to go into a big room full of grunts.

Looker:Pssst! Here. Over here. This gathering of Team Galactic...What is the meaning of it? 

They began to cheer as Cyrus came onto a mic.

Cyrus:Fellow members of Team Galactic! Hear me! My name,as I appear to you today,is Cyrus. This world of ours is a crude one. In a world,it is incomplete. It has been,and always will be,a struggle to survive in this world. We humans and Pokemon are likewise incomplete. 

Cyrus:Because we are all so lacking,we fight,we maim...It is ugly. I gate the incompleteness. That we are all incomplete,I hate it with my entire body and being. The world should be complete. The must world must change. 

The grunts cheer even more.

Cyrus:Then,who will change it? Me,Cyrus. And Team Galactic. Yes,all of you. Together we pored over myths and exposed their secrets. Together we captured legendary Pokemon. And now,Team Galactic has obtained the energy to change the world! 

Cyrus:The power of dreams is within our grasp! Understand it,fellow members! My long-held dreamworld is on the verge of becoming reality. All those heading to Mt.Coronet,and those who remain here...Though our missions may differ,our hearts beat as one. 

Cyrus:Let there be glory for Team Galactic! 

The grunts shout in support as the Galactic Leader leaves.

Looker:...Whew. So,that was Cyrus,the boss of the Team Galactic. Quite the performance,no? Mesmerizing for one only 27 years old...But to make a world for Team Galactic and none other? It is preposterous. So much so that it makes my head spin. 

Looker:A new world? What is that? And what is this incomplete world? Very well. To investigate such matters is the job of the International Police. Of which I am a member in good stead. And it is my job,therefore. 

Damie nods.

Looker:We shall part ways here. Take extra care,my friend! 

He leaves via the warp pad on the other side of the now empty room.

Damie goes the same way and continues to traverse through the base,determined to stop this whole thing.

He was getting closer to the bosses office,when he heard laughter from nearby.

Quietly,he followed the sound and took a look around a corner to find two male grunts with a female one that was very different from the others.

She was basically a female variant of the grunts,but more bigger in body shape and wore a leotard.