Meeting New Friends

(The Next Day)

Damie and the others were now at the starting town of this new region.

"Welcome to Vaniville Town"

Damie:This place is....so small but calm at the same time.

Hilda:Hmm...It's no Nuvema Town,but it sure does look nice. Might as well go ahead since there's not much here.

Damie...Okay.

They then go through the gate of the town and enter Aquacorde Town then go through Route 2 to enter the Santalune Forest.

From there,they reached Santalune City.

Damie:This place is pretty beautiful,so far. 

Roxie:There's a Gym here,too. So-

In an instant,Damie was gone.

Misty:Where'd he go?

(A Few Minutes Later)

Damie was in the Santalune Gym with a new badge case on hand and went to battle the Gym Leader.

He reaches the end and meets them...

She was sorting through some pictures on a table before looking up from it and seeing Damie standing there

Damie:....Hi,miss!

The photographer blushes and instantly becomes interested in him as she walks up to the boy.

Photo Woman:That determined expression...That glint in your eye that says you're up to the challenge...It's fantastic! Just fantastic! Is this your first time challenging a Gym?

Damie:In Kalos,yes. I got here yesterday.

Photo Woman:Fantastic! Whether it's the tears of frustration that follow a loss or the blossoming of joy that comes with victory...They're both great subjects for my camera! Now come at me!

Photo Woman:My lens is always focused on victory--I won't let anything ruin this shot! 

She then uses her camera to get a shot of Damie who flashed a smile before letting out Sparky while the photographer let's out Surskit.

Sparky uses Thunderbolt to beat the bug.

The last Pokemon the lady had was a Vivillon.

Damie(Thoughts):I saw that in my dream.

Sparky then uses another Thunderbolt on it to win the battle.

Sparky runs up to Damie and high fives him with his tail.

The woman took another picture of them.

Photo Woman:Fantastic! You and your Pikachu have shown me a whole new depth of field! Have this as sign of your victory.