Coronet's Peak

Damie was running through the dark passages of Mt.Coronet to reach Cyrus at the top of the mountain.

They went up the stairs and fought many grunts.

After climbing one more set of stairs,they reached the peak of Mt.Coronet....

Spear Pillar.

Damie:...W-whoa.

Candice:This is just crazy. I didn't know this was here.

Maylene:Damie. We'll get you up there.

May and Dawn then go up to two grunts while the boy took the chance to go through.

He sees Cyrus up ahead,but get stopped by Jupiter and Mars.

Mars:Where do you think you're going? I won't let you disturb our boss. If you're not going to listen,you'll have to go through me first. 

Jupiter:Hello again. Looks like we're gonna have to battle. Let's how strong you are.

Suddenly,Barry runs up to Damie's side.

Barry:Hold on one second! Don't you start the party without me! 

Jupiter:Huh? 

Barry:Remember me? I'm here to get my revenge! 

Jupiter:Ha! If it isn't that little boy. The little crybaby from Lake Acuity. Did you toughen up a bit? Sure,let's battle two-on-two! 

The two ladies sends out Bronzor while Damie sent out Red and Barry sent out a Munchlax.

Red used Shadow Claw on Jupiter's Bronzor while Mars' used Reflect.

Jupiter's used Light Screen and Munchlax uses Stockpile.

Red then uses Brick Break to take down Jupiter's Bronzor and the defensive screens.

Mars uses Gyro Ball on Red but it was quite poor while Munchlax uses Stockpile.

Skuntank comes out next.

Red uses Hone Claws to boost himself while Skuntank uses Poison Jab on Munchlax.

Bronzor uses Rock Slide on the two but Red claws through them while they missed Munclax.

The mongoose then runs up to Bronzor to attack with Shadow Claw,which got a critical to take it down.

Purugly comes out as well,before it takes down Munchlax with Slash.

Skuntank uses Poison Jab on Red.

Damie then brings out Echo who uses Earthquake on them both.

Barry sends out Heracross.

Purugly uses Aerial Ace on Heracross to leave it on a quarter.

Echo uses Ice Punch on Skuntank to beat it while Heracross uses Brick Break on the big cat.

The commanders send out Golbat while Barry sent out Staraptor.

It lowers the attack of both bats before Mars' uses Confuse Ray on the bird.

Jupiter's uses Poison Fang on Echo to poison him while he takes both down with Blizzard.

Mars:Sheesh...I should have done the fighting myself. 

Jupiter:Humph! You've toughened up. But you're no match for our boss. 

Barry:...Heh. My Pokemon are tough,right? I can get even tougher!...But,you know,that's it for us. We've hit the wall...Damie,I'll help you with this!