Sunny Sea City & Up the Road Again

A day after returning,Damie was now on his way with the others to the last badge,Suny Shore City.

Beforehand,he was able to catch a Magmar at the Fuego Ironworks.

Currently,the group was now in Suny Shore,but when they got out of Route 222,they met a man with a red afro.

Afro Man:Yo! Fellow Trainer! Your Pokemon are secure inside their Poke Balls,but there's no masking that aura of serious toughness! 

Damie:..Who...are you?

Afro Man:Oops,sorry,I should introduce myself. The name's Flint! I'm one of the Pokemon League's Elite Four! 

He then thinks before perking up.

Flint:I just had an idea. Maybe you can pull it off.

Damie:What is it?

Flint:It's about this town's Gym Leader. He's really lost his enthusiasm lately because there've been so few good challenger's worth his time. He's been so bored,he spends all his time renovating the Gym.

Flint:And then the blackout happened...That sure didn't help lift his mood. You know where I'm going with this,right?

Damie nods and pumps his fist.

Flint:Hah! You get it,alright! I'm counting it on you,hotshot!

He then leaves as the group then goes into the town.

May:I bet this place has nice,swimsuits.

Dawn:Why don't we take a look?

Fantina:Ohohoho! That is wonderful!

Lucy:I suppose...

Candice:This is gonna be great. 

Damie:...'M gonna look around.

Lisia:Okay. We'll have something nice when you come back.

Damie:...Thanks.

He goes to explore the coastal town.

(Later)

Damie was putting seals on his Poke Balls to customize them since they looked cool when other Trainers used them while having some chocolate ice cream.

He then sees goes to the lighthouse with his treat and finds the Gym Leader.